Possibility of rebuilding Undercity

Right now the Forsaken are Homeless if the remaining horde leaders decided that it would worthwhile to give them a new how possible is it for them to clean up the Blight in Tiristfall?

1 Like

It’s possible to clean up the blight. The Night Elves do so at Darkshore. And there’s also this possibility as well:

2 Likes

Assuming that does happen then night elves will all but get back Teldrassil for parity sake. Thus making BfA pointless. Personally, let both races get a new capital and be done with it.

2 Likes

That much blight is something Pinesol isn’t going to be able to fix.

The explosions of those bombs going off probably compromised the integrity of the structure and collapsed it in wholesale. We see as much during the Sylvanas blight-bomb cinematic.

I’d say if the Forsaken were to rebuild, let it be in Andorhal. They won in the Cataclysm, it’s worth reinforcing the walls that’re still standing and rebuild the ones that aren’t. The passage into neighboring, controlling territory is quite accessible by water and by land, it’s closer to Silvermoon so relief in the event of a siege is sooner and quite frankly, pre-Cata WPL looked great, if we could get a similar aesthetic, I’d be on board.

2 Likes

I hope the Undercity caves in on itself due to a lack of maintenance or something, which will force the Forsaken to rebuild elsewhere. I’d like to see them with something new, or upgraded version of something like Andorhal.

It’d be nice if there were a smaller patch that sets up the new night elf and Forsaken cities/starting zones, similar to the Cataclysm prepatch for Gnomes and Trolls.

I gotta ask? Why Andorhal? Its a farming town, for a group of people that don’t need farms. Its also been left in a half built state for years, after Sylvie pushed those human settlers out. If we need a local that’s closer to Tirisfal, Scarlet Monastery is a highly defensive location. If we need an actual city, with a cannon large port, and closer to BE territory … then Stratholme could not be a better choice. If the Forsaken are really going to exploit the destruction of the Helm of Domination … the landlocked Andorhal seems like a terrible choice as a capital.

1 Like

Undercity itself is probably largely intact. You just can’t get to it because of all the blight above ground. You could probably dig a new tunnel to reoccupy undercity proper and leave the blight above ground as a deterent. If you wanted to remove the blight there are at least two ‘vacuum cleaners’ you could use to suck it up.

1. The mechagnome one that sucks up schools of fish.
  2. Goblin one in Gallywix war campaign that sucks up azerite globules.
    They’d need to be automated though.
1 Like