Porting back to the Skyfire when you try to leave (even with the parachute)

Per what I wrote in my tickets that of course only got a canned “reset your UI” response:

I’m stuck on the Skyfire at the beginning of MoP: Remix.

I did the shoot up the orcs quest in the gyrocopter, turned in, did the stuff to teach you about gems/breaking down gear, took the parachute down, had enough time to turn in and pick up the next two quests, and it ported me back up to the ship. If I try to fly off, it ports me back. There is no longer a parachute to use. I also just tried jumping off, and it ports me back. I am just stuck on the ship.

I have done all of the reset UI things the canned responses to a ticket always tell you to do. I keep a copy of this canned response to try when something goes wrong. I’ve already done it, it didn’t help. This isn’t some weird “oh my UI stopped working right” bug. The character is being instaported back to the Skyfire when I try to leave it. It first happened while following the quest and going down on the parachute, and kept happening. Someone on the forums found a workaround, sorta. (Can't leave The Skyfire during MoP Remix Intro - #9 by Requitus-stormrage - fly straight forward off the bow of the ship to get off) I was able to leave the ship with this method, but if I go anywhere back near it, on the ground or in the air, I am ported back once more. I can’t even complete the quests, so I can’t finish the intro to MoP on this character. I will delete and remake if I have to, but this is happening to more and more people starting yesterday (June 4th after the long maintenance) and someone needs to look into it, please.