Portal Keeper Romiir

Portal Keeper Romiir keeps reseting during battle during Shores of Zuldazar. He is not even moving far from his spawn spot - he just resets his position and health in the middle of a fight with no apparent feature causing it to happen.

1 Like

absolutely annoying NPC keeps reseting all the time…

JFC Blizz fix this sht already. NPC moves two feet and evades/resets. WTF is the holdup here?

I’ve found that he resets if pulled too far away from his portal.

You are correct, he does do that. But he also resets while standing right next to his portal. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason. Sometimes he does it when he’s almost dead, other times when the fight has barely begun.

My only guess is that somebody is walking by on the road below, and gets targeted by his firestorm ability (as it usually seems to happen during one of his special, uninterruptible abilities) because of its wild range, and when they run out again, he resets – but this is only a guess.

Which is a pretty dumb design decision for a boss that spams deadly pools under your feet continuously, forcing you to… run away from him.

This guy resets even when the only person within 50 yards is in melee range of him, its awful, it usually takes killing him at least 4 times over to actually get him dead.

Necro but this is still a thing, just had him reset on me at around 70 and 60% just face tanking him on his spawn point.

He seems to evade when the guards are up - the guards are really buggy and wen they start going bonkers, he does too.