Population unlocks when?

We’re at a point on Season of Discovery where the population has dwindled so much on minor servers that aren’t entirely locked already, that faction imbalance is purely on a “Lack of players in general.” I understand a need for a faction lock when servers have 10-15k players on them, but the servers have well under 500 actives, and you refuse to allow the creation of specific races on them? For what? “PVP Balance?” the thing that already doesn’t exist because 2 very specific classes can one shot full BiS warriors with 1 ability? Can we cut the cope and unlock the factions on all servers at least until this population problem fixes itself when Remix dies?

“Oh but SoD’s dead because of these game modes and war within, it’s your own blabla”
^ you’re part of the problem, not fixing it.

“Oh but people will come back!” Good, and when they do, they wont come back to a dead game.

PENANCE LITERALLY HAS LESS THAN 300 PEOPLE ON IT AS A WHOLE BUT YOU CAN’T MAKE A PALADIN?! LMAO?!

“Oh but what if I’m out numbered on my faction now?” It’s almost like a war has winners, and the winners would idk, outnumber the losers? And if your issue is then pvp will suck? Go look at Crusader strike 2 months ago, when Horde was 62%, losing every pvp event, losing every bg, not helping eachother in open world, yeah, sorry, but faction count hasn’t mattered in pvp since OG Wrath, lets cut the cope and fix this game, unlock faction restrictions for these dead servers.

You seem to have some issues with having conversations in your head. I’d get some help.

That being said … to the part of unlocking factions , that’d be a hard no from me. The servers will almost immediately become lopsided for one faction or the other and we’ll have an eruption of QQ about the imbalance threads.

So nothing would change is what I’m gathering from this comment. Cool. Good talk my guy.

1 Like