Polished Pet Charm Pets!

I’m stocking up on Polished Pet Charms but I have very little idea on what to use them on. What does the community think are the most essential pets or items to grab?. I do a decent amount of pet battles so having exceptionally strong pets is the priority but even just aesthetically pleasing pets would be ideal. Any recommendations?

1 Like

All of the Polished Pet Charm pets, if you can afford them. They got to be spent on something, spend them on something that can be sold, if need be.

1 Like

It seems like that the Polished Pet Charm is going to stay for Shadowlands but that could change once we get closer, who knows. But if you have a stock of them, I would suggest buying the ultimate battle-training stone to use on new pets we will get for shadowlands or to buy any pets you may be missing from the vendor.

There is a pet vendor that you can unlock by doing some PVP pet battles. Once you do enough, you will get a mail which will unlock him if you haven’t done so.

I knew about the Stunted Direhorn pet from winning 250 Pet PvP battles, and the Trainer title for 1,000, but didn’t know was a vendor that could be unlocked. Who is it ?

When winning Pet PVP battles, there’s a chance you’ll receive A Shady Message, which starts a quest to unlock Olly (horde) or Dodger (alliance). Each sells some (not all, I don’t think) of the opposing faction’s vendor pets.

2 Likes

Yeah they sell the opposing faction’s vendor pet. Some of them you will have to do a side quest in order to unlock the pet to be available from the vendor. For instance the Accursed Hexxar will not be available from Dodger until you do the quest “An Ancient Curse” from Nazmir.

Aside from there, there is another vendor called Nigel Rifthold you can unlock in Drustvar that sells more pets.

2 Likes

Thanks ! This game a continuous learning experience :grinning:

You can use the pet charms to buy a seabreeze bumblebee (stormsong valley), which also starts a chain quest that unlocks a bee faction, ending with a harvester bee mount.