Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

LMFAO I didn’t even realize until you said that.

2 Likes

If you truly believe this, then you never really sat there watching how bots move and work.

Same here, I played teams of 3, didnt do the herbalism / mining shenanigans, but screw me right? It’s not like I haven’t been doing this for 10+ years without any issue. But today it’s now bannable. Pretty lame. Was looking forward to getting off work, now not so much.

3 Likes

If you think a human is playing a bot, I have some bad news.

4 Likes

Well. Now we have a ruling.

I feel bad for the legitimate mboxers in the community. But for those who ruined it for everyone. . well. . you know what you can do.

“This is why we can’t have nice things.” - Mom

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/waves-im-that-multiboxing-hunter/272593/84

Good on you, Blizzard. Not only did you make a positive change but you communicated about it!

boohoo so sad

Good. Purge the demons that are multiboxers. If you want to play multiple accounts, you can do it the good old fashioned way and alt+tab between them all.
1 Keystroke = 1 Action.

1 Like

Maybe. General reagents will definitely be much more expensive.

No I am saying that bots only use automated software. Those who are sitting in zones like nazrim are bots that are multi boxing as well.

And the finial word has been said. GG boxers, you had a great run looooooooooool

1 Like

I fully support this decision/action.

1 Like

As someone who has multiboxed since Patch 8.2… Thank GOD! This is great news in my opinion, I really prefer playing the game as 1 character not 5, it’s way more immersive and fun for me. I only used 5 multibox because if I didn’t I couldn’t make any gold. However my question is: are you going to refund those of us who already preordered 5 shadowlands accounts, now that you’re banning it prior to the expansion launch?

1 Like

Yeah, Blizz. Now that you’re dealing with the source of the problem, can you undo some of the bandages you’ve applied to deal with it in the past, like item/toy nerfs and the ridiculous mat requirements for consumables?

1 Like

And I’m glad they did. If you want to multibox, manually tab out from each of your characters and manually click what you want to do.

1 Like

…wow. /sigh

No, it very much does not. It says that using multiboxing software is against the tos now, but you can still run a kvm or use virtual machines and have it send key clicks to each one. Also, if they turn around and say that is against tos as well, then they are effectively saying that multboxing period is cheating because you can’t multibox at all without doing that now.

Well I’ll quit playing then. Enjoy the revenue loss and the market disruptions.

6 Likes

No, I wouldnt refund that. You stupidly bought 5, live with it.

1 Like