Polearm (SV)

I believe there should be a consensus among SV hunters.

The appearance of the polearm are terrible!

There are few cool options that we can use compared to other weapons.

2 Likes

Really wish they’d let survival hunters use other weapon types, like dual wielding. That’s how Rexxar does it!

5 Likes

Some are good to go but yes would be great to use DW or maybe some glaives…hint hint blizz.

3 Likes

indeed, I need glaives to maximize my hunter fantasy!

2 Likes

I actually like using polearms (though certainly not against dw).

I am hoping for more inspired options in the trading post, though.

More scythes would be a good start. I like scythes.

4 Likes

lol If blizz would allow sv hunters to mog glaives half the hunter player base would switch to sv just cause of that

2 Likes

I love my polearms.
That being said, I wouldn’t mind other types.

Polearms are cool but
the Blood Elf Female animations and stance are horrible
When she stands up, polearm at the ready, it looks like her back is broken.
I wish they updated it like they did for the bows a while back

The BE Males on the other hand have a pretty epic stance and nice attack animations

2 Likes

I think the biggest issue is the way they are sheathed on the characters back. Some are to high, others are too low and only a few sit just right.

The use case for the weapon, meh… Means nothing in retail since all 2h melee weapons pretty much act the same or can be xmogged into one another.

3 Likes

I also like the pole arms but also agree some are hideous in how they are placed. I use glaive of ruin which is a double bladed pole arm and is pretty sick IMO.

The only other thing is we should be able to customize weapon animations because I’d love to make my male nightborne weild pole arms like the female nelf/nborne pole arm animations. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lantressors Warblade is probably the best option possible in the game, and you are here, complaining.

1 Like

Yes she is cool! But the more options the better!

I think that of all the weapons the polearm has the least cool options for customization.

I was going to talk about the bow too… But the problem with the bow is not the appearance but I believe it could have some kind of enchantment where you could change the color or effect of the shots.

who do you think i’m talking about? I just want my futuristic crossbow to make pew pew noises and fire lazer beems when i play mm/bm

rexxar has nothing to do with hunters and he’s a loser that isn’t cool at all. I have no idea why people have such a hardn for that bum as character

1 Like

Look the only thing I really care about with Rexxar, is leveraging him as lore reason to give Hunters more transmog options.

I want to duel wield fish and mongoose bite my enemies with them. They would be very confused by the the whole situation.

4 Likes

Oh come on now Rexxar is cool and he is a hunter. I understand you are mad because you wish you could be rad like him. Even though never will be, you can still strive to be as awesome as he is.

you can always transmog your weapon to look like a katana idk

Eh I just use the treasure nabbing bag as back transmog so I don’t have to look at “odd” ways in which blizz decides to sheathe polearms.

Some of the polearms are really cool looking. Id use them more if the attack animations were better, right now it looks kindof goofy

1 Like