Its been a while since my last post about “Classic Buddy” project progression, a pocket reference guide to our lovely game, WoW Classic. Finally, I had some more free time during the holidays.
Besides multiple fixes (thanks for your feedback), the most recent update brings Dungeon and Raid instance loot browser (v1.4).
I hope you find it useful as I do while leveling… and now dunging!
In addition, “utility pack” has been introduced for more demanding users. For now, it includes various data filtration options in abilities, professions, and instance loot.
To whom it is new, “Classic Buddy” is a mobile app released on Android and iOS platforms, bringing together essentials of WoW Classic. Its development is driven based on feedback from the users. It is free and without ads from the very beginning of the project.
Idea was to provide a robust, working offline app bringing together essentials of WoW Classic in a simple form. Some (just like me) can find it useful while being away from the computer or when in need of quick info while playing.
Currently, the following content is covered:
- Racials and Traits for every in-game Race (incl. statistics)
- Class Skills, Abilities, Pets, Talents (incl. calculator, build storage) and Quest Series with Rewards
- Source and the pricing about in-game objects (abilities and items)
- List of Recipes, Nodes and other details for each in-game Profession
- Dungeon & Raids instance loot section
- Possibility to mark items as “Favorite” and add a separated section for these
- Basic search functionality across Abilities, Professions, and Instances
- Possibility to store multiple Talent builds
You can find it in Google Play and App Store under the “Classic Buddy” name.
In the future you may expect the following:
- Gear planner based on items marked as Favorite
Please feel free to leave feedback.
Enjoy and have a Happy New Year!