Plz Help,we need more realm connections in Brazilian region

really sorry for posting here because the Brazilian forums don’t have much reach and we need more connections between realms too.
2 / 3 of our community plays in a single realm (azralon) as Horde, while the other 4 realms (nemesis,tol barad, goldrinn and gallywix) have become most Alliance and bad places to play(weak economy and very few progressing guilds).
our realm list always shows azralon as “full”, nemesis/tolbarad/goldrinn as “high”,gallywix as “new players”(low), but this is no right and don’t reflect the reality of our servers… nemesis/tolbarad/goldrinn are really bad to play and gallywix even worse.
it’s been a while many people from these 4 realms are going to play in azralon (just in horde side) or better american realms.
it would be fantastic if Blizzard connected all 5 Brazilian realms or even the 4 that are in a worse state.

47 Likes

Our ally are leaving from brazilian realms to Stormrage-US, Connect our realms fast pls!!

17 Likes

Falkior, good to see you again…

As a Nemesis mythic raider im rly upvoting this, were struggling with players every patch and we keep losing players to stormrage and other big alliance servers cuz our comunity is too spraeded, pls give us some chance to be a big and stacked comunity

7 Likes

next step: wpvp hordes leaving and going to US-servers. And someday, your server will be full of BR players and all because Blizz not resolve this situation in BR realms
:pensive:

4 Likes

Connect brazilian realmos please blizzard !

9 Likes

Agreed! We need those connections between our realms. Actually many players are going to Stormrage-US and this is huge problem to our community.

5 Likes

It’s a great idea to connect all brazilian’s realms. we need this to motivate more local competivity and variety of gameplay (pve, pvp, raid) and global economy.

5 Likes

Why would they do that? the latency they would get would be terrible.

1 Like

I agree… we need some help here! We need some connections in our realms… If not in all-in-one mode, at least in some!

3 Likes

Aren’t the Brazilian servers hosted in the US anyway…?

4 Likes

The latency is the same, but the economy and the number of players is MUCH higher. And this is one of the main reasons why we want to connect Brazilian servers: creating a more stable economy and improving the lack of players on maps on empty servers.

8 Likes

Not really. BR servers are in California. That’s why we play with US realms without having any major lag to anyone.
Its a common misconception thinking that our dataservers are in Brazil tho…

2 Likes

I’m almost migrating to US servers, making end-game content on Brazilian servers is difficult without players

2 Likes

Yes they are.

You see, the service is paid, we play here in the brazilian realms with a minimum latency of ~140 ms all the time (people with a slower internet connection play all the time with ~240+ ms).

And the community manager of brazilian realms comes to our forum to say that

“At least we don’t have immediate plans, but if / when that changes I update here”

They do not care.

1 Like

lets keep de idea up! Blizzard helping our realms will stop the Brazilian alliance migration to azralon horde / stormrage , making our alliance great again! Link Nemesis/Tolbarad + Goldrinn + Gallywix !

3 Likes

Do you know what would be even better? They finally put a data-center somewhere in the South America, so we don’t have to play with 100+ms ping.

I have dreamed with that for more than 10 years, but now I think that it will never happen (cries in brazilian).

2 Likes

Come on Blizzard take a look at the Br kingdoms too and get everyone together right away, to improve our game economy, reduce queuing time among so many other things that will also improve.

1 Like

come on, I never asked for anything Blizzard … make me happy at least once =)

1 Like

Yeah, if I sometimes manage to be the best aliance mistweaver on my realm without even really trying (as pointed out by everyone on this forum that calls me a casual), it tells me that the realm is close to dead.

https://imgur.com/5XR0eBp

The best guild on the realm is 8/12 and the second best 6/12