Plz Buff Heroic Dungeons

First of all, let me just say that this thread isn’t about loot. I don’t wish for an increase in the quality of drops in heroic dungeons.

What I wish is that heroic dungeons replace the old Mythic 0 dungeons in the sense that players could have the opportunity to fully experience the Mythic+ mechanics and learn the basics of the dungeon.

See, I’m a returning player, and I tried to do some M0 dungeons. Back in the day, I could just watch some videos and do a Mythic+ world tour, which usually was the first step towards dungeon progression. Then, I would get my own key and study the dungeon some more before attempting to run it. It usually worked, and I would have had a smooth M10 progression.

Please take into mind that this was only possible because I had an environment where I could learn the fights. I feel I don’t have this anymore because M0s are not newbie-friendly.

That being said, I think heroic dungeons could be a new place for learning, as long as they have all the Mythic+ mechanics, and the mobs/bosses were a little bit tougher.

Well, that’s my two cents about it. … Please, Blizzard, I need a place so I can properly learn the fights … Again, it’s not about loot, its about a chance to get experience with the dungeon …

4 Likes

Heroic should be about the same difficulty as an M+10 with all the same mechanics and affixes to be fair and proper for the players. Still available in a queue. Then you progress from there.

So who are you quoting in your post, or are you just using quote formatting for some other reason?

So normal → sit on the sidelines and watch the people who managed to get in before the learning curve was eliminated.

1 Like

how about no

9 Likes

im sorry, i dunno why it started using quotes

I think part of the reason so many are freaking out about M0 and +2 keys being hard is that heroic is way too easy. It shouldn’t be Cata hard, but maybe not a complete joke.

4 Likes

M0 and M+2 are braindead easy any pug is killing them now. They need normal entry dungeons to be on par with the old M0 then scale heroic to M+10 and keep going from there. Exactly as the players asked for.

1 Like

don’t need to replace anything

3 Likes

Considering a zero is now like a 10 without the affixes, I really don’t see the problem. If you had the gear to run 10s in season 3, you can run a zero in season 4.

4 Likes

It is way too easy for the majority of the players and likely needs multiple affixes added to it. Heroic should be more in line with +10 without affixes.

i need to re-learn the fights… and i feel that heroic should be a great place for that… same rewards that already gives, same loot, all im asking is for the same mechanics from m0 + that the mobs would hit a litlle bit more and have a little bit more hp … if that happen , your normal dungeon finder group wont be able to melt the boss and it wil give a chance for this players to actualy understand better the fights

I dont think they need to be harder in an all mechanics oneshot kinda way but i do think heroic bosses just need flat out more health.
Enough that unless you have a full group of mythic 0 or higher geared players all doing pretty amazing dps the bosses get to do their full mechanical rotation at least once. Currently trying to run heroic to learn anything just takes 1 overgeared guy to burn bosses before anyone else can really see what the boss can do.

2 Likes

No thanks. I stay away from M+ because I don’t want the mechanics.

M0s don’t have M+ mechanics either. They are just slightly harder. Usually the NPCs just have more health.

If you want to do M+ but feel like you need a way to learn it and not pug it, it’s best to get a guild or friends to help. Otherwise, maybe they could do some M+ proving ground feature.

Heroic dungeons DID replace the old M0 dungeons this patch, except that they’re queueable. M0 never had special mythic mechanics

2 Likes

There were no players asking for normal dungeons to be made as hard as mythic 0.

Yeah but that’s not on blizzard. You need to find an active guild/players that are willing to do so. Making heroics already more unenjoyable than they are for thousands of others because you want to experience mythic is wild.

1 Like

There absolutely was and Blizz needs to listen to them. Current setup is a step in right direction but still so easy you can sleepwalk through them.

so basically anyone who took a break then is out of luck? yeah how about no.

M0 from my experience doing it is difficult when you get people who lack a basic understanding of their class in the runs.

I’ve had a couple slog M0s on my mage this week, but the rest were a breeze. We just kinda walked through. And these are groups where nobody’s above 485, lol.

Exactly the reason why M0 should be at least a previous M+15 with 3-4 affixes. Thanks for the upvote.