Plunderstrom Season 2 map choices

Ok I have Few theory for map change up every time we Plunderstrom.

1st up: The Maw: Why? I’m evil and maw was made to make every one suffer so why not? Beside we may kick nathanos blightcaller soul few times for extra plunder and loot map look like hell for Battle royal Mode so why not.

2nd Map: Un’goro Crater: It look bit prime for This type of Deal sure dose not have sea theme but Fit idea to Battle royal mode, and not many well know spot make great for blind dorp on few places.

3rd: Tanaris It big, Huge and have few know spot to Land and crash… SO seem idea since Silithus out the question.

4th: Easter Plague Lands: I’m sucker for horror theme maps and Eastern plague land seem idea, Throw in some scarlet crusader’s, Lot of undead and boom!

Last But not least: “Westfall” I mean It got sea port and Place is well know for most alliance classic/cata players to date so It seem prime spot for this kind of place.

That all I can think of not with out making long list.

2 Likes

The maw would actually be a pretty funny setting. If not for the ridiculousness of pirate shenanigans in hell, then for the idea of a bunch of pirates wreaking havoc while Sylvanas is trying to track down lost souls.

Oh look, there’s a lost soul now.

Random mana sphere knocks lost soul off the ledge

1 Like

I Mean, it be funny and fun have that happen and who know We My get to Kick around Sylvanas until she “K.Oed” if we can not off her cannon but lest let us Comp stop her down few time make her suffer in maw. to get off special item like Pieces of hate

But well Special item of her boss move. in SoD

1 Like

Plunderstorm season 2?? lol

why not?

I mean I like to see more madness or chaos in ohter areas to see how it going, beside We allr eady data mind there be More coming soon with Plunderlord outfit reskins.

Wowhead datamined recolors of the final transmog. That is not proof this will return. They have said they may bring it back, but don’t count on it coming back during any patch content. When it returns, it will be another off season. See you in 11.2.6.

k dude. :neutral_face:

20 Characters

If you want a consistent stream of Battle Royale content, you shouldn’t expect it from WoW. This is a side thing, ya know it deep in your wittle heart.

:roll_eyes:

I’m sorry Did I ask you for you Thoughts if you not Putting real thought into this just trolling and being jeark about this and Try to get play like what Fornite the finals? if not this just trolling post try to Force me see you view or just take this post off track… Ok thanks for talking, bye Felicia. :roll_eyes:

You asked for everyone’s thoughts. You’re on a forum. Don’t get pissy, because someone disagrees with you. Hell, you can ignore me if you want.

Door on you left Bye, Try not drive over some one dog on way out :wave:

K dude.

10 characters.

Any who now back on Task at hand

Ahem.

Ember Ward

I sure if they Mix with Light And shadow as the place look like idea place be pvp hell and get around with out flying.

Drustvar

Once more sucker for Creepy maps and Place all ready look chaotic with witches and curses so that be fun if they change up item be witches and drust theme

Nazmir

Ugly, Big, Fill with Hostile Trolls, Large map with gloom and doom… It perfect Place to Plunder in.

Bit Split on this one… will it be Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra we just have to Coldarra since it too tiny and wall off.

But Lastly Here good spot

Sholazar Basin

it big have Lush land to get lost in and have many wild life to kill and plunder for titian relics

Ahem.

How about in the Cow Level?

2 Likes

how about no. no more wasted resources from the WoW team on things that actually don’t take place in the ACTUAL GAME.

If they want to put a totally different team on this and have it be it’s own ecosystem with 0 tie ins to my game good. NO ONE (with half a brain) WANTS THIS CRAP.

2 Likes

I would love them to take it to a big city rather than a big map, maybe something like Suramar? It has a LOT of space, buildings and corners, now they would have to fix the no-lighting in building roofs tho.

3 Likes

Sadly the Killer kitten use of Cow level dose not help :dracthyr_crylaugh: But Here few more ideas that dose and won’t harm,

Outland theory time!

Shadowmoon Valley

It big enough Lot of mobs to Plunder and to use hidden space and temple.

Netherstorm

Love this place back in day, and lot of great bio dome and may change up The “Am-bush” to tell if that player not. if there not a rock inpalcement.

Nagrand

Good old Nagrand space and large enough and Set Haters like Broserf to Cry about it. (it ok Broserft No one know that you like this game mode and try to Troll hard case it cool.)

Hellfire Peninsula

Ah Hellfire this place is great and Good pvp spot for any kind it set the theme of Battle royal in any spot!~

I want this, I love this, also you don’t know which team developed this. Even if its the main WoW team, stop feeling entitled to tell them how to develop their game. If you can’t focus on have fun on it, then its not healthy to you to play

1 Like

agree, I mean I won my match and max out and it grown on me, And Sad folk like him and Muddkip are the Doubters that Try to Force there hate on us…

Why Oh sorry we not Into Soicalist of hate thing you hate, I enjoy it thank you very much!

1 Like

I agree. No more wasted resources on Plunderstorm. IF it returns, it will be a year/year and a half away from here with likely the same rewards.