Plunderstorm Mental Side effects

I keep trying to double jump in retail on non DHs. Please help

9 Likes

You’re not kidding. Between Plunderstorm and Enshrouded I can’t stop trying to double jump on my Monk in WoW.

3 Likes

I think that every class should be able to double jump on retail. DHs can still keep their glide ability and so can Evokers (yes I know they don’t have double jump-but glide yes).

1 Like

Omg I keep doing it too.

Just make double jump baseline at this point. We are amazing we all deserve the double jump.

4 Likes

I developed a nervous …yarhar…twitch each time I see…yarharr…parrot.

this is why i want the plunderstorm loadout in normal wow

I never had that issue; maybe because I can separate the two game modes unlike many others.

Gib double jump, I want to triple jump on my warrior and shaman!

1 Like

Eh, I think each class should get something special double jump for all would be boring.

Paladin could explode some light behind them to make them jump, Rogue could open a bobby trapped chest for a forced jump, etc. Be more fun than just baseline double jump.

2 Likes

Damn I bet you have a good sized, umm, Amazon package too don’t ya, big boy.

I don’t use Amazon.

1 Like

you should ive become so lazy i get everything delivered barring groceries. cat litter. same day delivered

I do agree with that very much. I meant to say they should all be able to have one in some form.

My grocery store is less than a three minute drive, and it’s cheaper.

yeah i said i dont order groceries

I do more than groceries at my grocery store.

Reminds me of playing Deep Rock Galactic, every time I’d enter a dark area I’d press F to throw a flare, or press E to interact in other games.

Happens whenever you play one game/mode for “too long” and habit begins to manifest.

All Agility classes should have it by default at the very least in my honest opinion. Rogues can grapple onto stuff and have reduced falling damage but apparently can’t jump that high. And feral druids who can pounce on a target from a mile away and zip around apparently don’t know how to do this either. I’d be happy if they gave one or both of these classes the ability to climb terrain at the very least.

1 Like

Guilty of doing this on my DK. Goodness was it fun being a jumpy Gnome.

This is not about groceries, this is about giving everyone double jump.

We need it, now.