Plunderstorm being ruined by people with 200+ ping

People from South America and Oceanic should have their own split Plunderstorm servers. I’m soo tired of people with 250+ ping teleporting around and I can’t hit stuff with people teleporting all over the place…DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS… IT’S STUPID!!!

3 Likes

I wondered wtf that was, and after the fight realized it must have been a player from a different region. At first I thought, “How the heck are they tele-hacking like this?” Then they died after doing very little damage to me. Level 1 fights are just weird anyway.

You think we’re the ones with the advantage? Hah. Have you ever tried hitting someone with a 2-4 second delay on your abilities? I guarantee you we’re having a worse time.

4 Likes

Soo…You’re saying if I set my VPN to, like, Madacascar, I can win?

Agree. I just tested this, I connected my VPN to Singapore, which boosted my ping to about 500. I don’t think this gave me much of an advantage at all.

they probably don’t have enough people playing overall to split the game into regions tbh

I feel for those folks.

You’ll probably never win a round with 400+ ping, especially the Oceanic realms that are much further away than just South America.

It is way easier to hit someone with a 2-4 second delay than it is to hit someone teleporting around.

If they’re warping around and hitting their shots, it’s not high ping players. There are lag exploits in the game, apparently that have never been fixed. You can legitimately see these players acting normal, then they start losing and start warping all over. It’s toggled behavior, which means it’s not normally happening to them.