Pls buff devoker

i am sick of being utterly obliterated by the mere prolonged gaze of a warlock or hunter. the scales do nothing.

2 Likes

No flame, but dev is really OP. The only thing that I feel has really countered dev are dhs and yeah maybe warlocks and hunters because they can out range it. Mages too, but these are soft counters with the exception of dhs.

8 Likes

devoker 100% gonna get nerfed its blasting way too hard rn

8 Likes

I can agree that scales kinda sucks right now, but

Devoker is crazy strong, especially in the 1v1 lol.

1 Like

I think sin is more broken than deva imo.

1 Like

You must be really really fun in 2s or solo shuffle, I bet you’re one of those fun types that yell at healers for not peeling while you’re nose deep in melee range and all out of defensive CDs. Devastation evoker is absolutely a rampaging beast right now, you scalies just can’t be happy with anything you get. It’s honestly interesting how the most broken class could exist and people will STILL whine about it not being powerscaled enough, that it has counters, that the one trick burst strategy doesn’t constantly work in the varying, changing scene that is arenas. You probably hate it when normal people complain that they’re limited to their visage in evoker gameplay, and argue frequently with people that aren’t weird little furries.

Anyway, devoker definitely needs a nerf. The scalie expansion is almost over, so no reason for them to kick the meta bucket anymore.

errrmmmmmm howzabout they buff devoker

huh yup just another day being an awesome evoker with 10000 parses… get good chuds struggling in 3s.

1 Like

hmm let’s not buff the already insane spec that devoker is rn. You can get defensive buffs when they nerf that dmg of yours. :dracthyr_a1:

They should make it should you can cast empowered spells too while moving if you’re hovering.

4 Likes

Why stop there? They should be able to disintegrate while casting other spells

3 Likes

Like have living flame proc a disintegrate which can proc an eternity surge? They definitely need something like that.

dev is op dragon kicks literal butt

Raisin cookin rn. :wink: On the real tho dev is fine OP, the tier the PvErs picked is pretty bad but other than that nothing much changed.

1 Like

Dev is bad and deserving of every buff possible (starting with Fire Breath getting full value in PvP) because it only has a 25 yard range :weary:

I don’t want to be rude, but if you people are losing to a caster with 25 yd range there’s some serious skill disparity happening :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

yea this, dev is wild atm

this is a great idea and im a little peeved that it has not been implemented.

We lose some DR burst but 9% on the top of every disintegrate will absolutely melt people.

Also gives us more pressure outside of rage which people seem to ignore despite the fact that I’m just casually doing 160k sustain dps into them.

Lmao :rofl: LOL

1 Like

Imagine a Ret with 5 yards more range but has to cast Templar’s Verdict over 2 seconds.

Basically Dev in a nutshell :pensive: I don’t even know how people can push on this unplayable trash

We should probably get Bubble to even things out :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: