Please , the spellbook and others are TO Big

Could you please make the window for the spellbook and character list a lot smaller please. And make it so I can move it around. I can not see my action bars to make changes while the spellbook is up. And the character list is way to big. The old way was much better. Go back to that Please.
Thank you

1 Like

You will have to post in general or the ingame suggestion feature the dev dont come here for feedback or suggestions.

1 Like

you can change the UI size by using UI scaling in your options, that may help.

Where is the UI scaling in options?

its a slide bar right under where you can set the window size and resolution, you need to have it check boxed then you can mess with it. its under the graphics tab.

Ok, It doesn’t change those .

darn, it was worth a try, there might even be an addon to help as well.

thanks, It does change the game screen resolution but the spellbook is still covering most the screen

I got an addon called move anything. I’m not sure if it caused what im going to suggest. Right click on the spellbook, hold and drag.

The Blizz Move addon allows movement as well as resizing of UI elements. I love that addon.

link: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/blizzmove

Yes, that is the first thing I tried. That is a Windows thing. It isnt working on this though

Kyzera to the rescue, i think im going to try that addon, looks to make things very versitile.

1 Like

OK I will look for that addon

1 Like

or, copy/paste to the following to addon.bool.no to create/download a small addon (change the 0.7 to a scale that suits you)

hooksecurefunc("PlayerSpellsFrame_LoadUI", function() RunNextFrame(function() PlayerSpellsFrame:SetScale(0.7) end) end)

Edit: for scale resetting on show:

2 Likes

Here is how the spellbook / talents menu looks scaled down via Blizz Move to its lowest amount.

2 Likes

Ok, I can move it now. But how do I change the size?

I got it, Thank you.

1 Like