Please tell me why I have to pay to fix your mistakes Blizzard

I’m aware of what the blue post said, but that doesn’t mean I need to trust it.

I’ve worked for very big corporations that anyone would know the names from and have been very aware of issues that got “covered up” to the public with flowery PR. “Oh here’s our statement, tell them that” and the statement is full of total lies or more often half truths.

The blue post statements about servers and queues also changed over time. I’m not going to take the time to break it down for sake of the debate but they did. I was truly hopeful that server things were going in a better direction so I even kind of overlooked this myself.

Every time Blizzard talked the blame got put right back on the player base. There was no responsibility shown on Blizzards part. Now, what do we get with all of the requests that come in every day? The most blatant cash grab ever - free transfers from Faerlina to Benediction and back. The one and only excuse for that is trying to get money from faction changes. Pretty much nobody asked for those transfers. it doesn’t fit ANYTHING Blizzard has stated to care about in those server blue posts, instead, it flies in the face of everything said.

I never trusted any of it enough to take transfers for my toons. My toons and the guild I run are sitting on Faerlina and I dealt with the queues and never complained about them. We raided every week even with the queues and people found their way on and I’m sure are now happy we didn’t leave, not that that was ever a solution to us because we didn’t trust that transferring off was a smart idea anyway, and as a leader of my guild the very worst thing I could have suggested would have been to transfer off and I knew it.

Conversely, the OP did transfer because he thought it would be a good solution and he was told to by Blizzard. Now he gets burned and mocked by empathy-free people and Blizzard white knights on these forums when he talks about it. So that’s great for him. Really it’s not, it sucks for him.

2 Likes