Depends what class you are.

fire mages are broken
SW in ruines
eastern kingdoms in flames
some poor dragon got framed
fire mages are broken
coincidence?

1 Like

The majority of “players” in BGs are bots anyways, who cares? It’s not like players are actually playing on “PvP” servers anymore.

The Classic devs likely don’t even know there is a problem, let alone a way to fix it. They’re too busy on Twitter simping for streamers.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you.

Yes it’s getting fixed tomorrow it’s in place just needs realm restarts.

1 Like

Cause a lot of us log in to PvP and do BGs, it’s the majority of our play time. Definitely want PvP stats to work.

That’s why I’m on a PvP server.

It’s mostly bots, with only a few actual players. PvP died in Wrath a long time ago and Blizz has refused to care about it.

…and that server is monofaction, making it PvP in name only.

It’s not but okay. That’s why there were tons of Resil is broken threads and why a Blue posted on them to inform us they are getting fixed.

I Raid for PvP gear. I do professions for PvP. I play WoW to PvP. There are a lot of players doing the same especially with RBGs now which will be a big draw for Cata. PvP is a big part of Cata. A lot of PvPers view Cata/MoP as some of the better PvP times.

1 Like

Grob is near 50/50 pvp server and every friday there’s 100+ player horde vs ally raids. Like one major guild on each side and a few smaller guilds that are basically like biker gangs and are patched in and follow the one guilds directions its pretty cool.

3 Likes

Have you queued since prepatch? I haven’t seen a single bot and I BG every day. Of course they are probably just fine tuning their programs for cata release but right now it seems good.

1 Like

^

alot of people play wow just to pvp…

5 Likes

They don’t play the game so are out of touch with everything and should not be listened to.

how did this even make it out to prepatch like this…

1 Like

Grob is awesome.

I love this server.

Do you have the guild names? I would definitely like to check this out on my rogue. Where do they usually battle?

They announced a fix for this a day ago and said it would come with server reset

It is though

And arena is infested with people using scripts for AHK and cc/interrupt automation where all the player has to do is maintain range on target. That’s why PvP died a long time ago. Bots just use it now to gear up their burner accounts they use for farming.

Pretty sure at this point after the update and obviously before that, Resil is/was just not properly scaling. It’s a garbage stat at 80. It shouldn’t be … but it is. You actually hinder your survival with Resilience. Before the update I was at 40+% “damage reduction from player damage”. Now after the update with no change in the amount of Resilience I have, I actually lost damage reduction to now 36.79%.

Even according to their own numbers they published I should be getting more return from the Resilience I have. I should have with 1192 Resilience at least 45.65% damage reduction from player damage. Even if that were true, which it clearly isn’t on the Character Sheet, still getting massively chunked in Pvp.

Resilience is just awful.

1 Like

Blizz said it would be.

But I haven’t tested it yet.

Can confirm its in and works now. Damage is still high (we have end xpac gear and new expac talents) but definitely not as crazy as it was prior to today.

2 Likes