Please stop with the changes

I never cared about race change and I don’t think it makes a big impact on the gameplay experience. But giving Blizz more things to charge us for can feel like a slippery slope.

Race Changes is necessary, we have new Races added since Vanilla, I refuse to re-roll and pay for a boost. I’d rather level an alt by myself than pay for a boost until Blizzard add Race Changes service.

I think a reason some people don’t want race change is because they want others to lvl an alt instead. Paid boosts suck, but at least you’re only allowed one per account. I find it silly you’re willing to pay for a race change but not a paid boost.

Ive already paid my tax in Classic and re-rolled, dont wanna do it again in Wrath. If the concern is what you said then just make one Race Change available per account, its way less harmful than a lvl 68 boost. Some of us have unobtainable items that we have been collecting throughout Classic and TBC.

Sounds cool. Go find that game and play it. The people that want to play wotlk classic want to play the version of wotlk as it was
Nit the lame version you just described. We want it AS IT WAS. Take your game changing features elsewhere.

This is exactly what i used the boost for in tbc. I wanted to switch from human war to gnome warrior. But the weird players that have no idea who i am and never will, felt that it would break thier immersion if i was able to race change. So instead i just bought the boost. Same result. Except i was able to get a cool mount with it. They didnt like that i was able to boost and not level like they had to. Totally ignoring the leveling i did on the other charachter. None of their arguments make sense. Each one is countered hard. But they somehow still get listened to.

Unless they plan to change/revert things it look like that YOU should be the one who should “find that game and play it”

I have no idea how people knew you were boosted. I never had an issue while being mounted on the paid mount or on my boosted char. I would wager the majority of players bought it too and stopped caring so much about it.

People need to stop the “play a different game” rhetoric. We all want to enjoy wrath the way we remember it. Some people disagree on what that looks like and thats why I hope Blizz finds a way where most people can enjoy the game as they remember it. I think beta will be very interesting because that is where we see the new LFG and people will say whether they like it or not. Enough backlash and I won’t rule out RDF returning.

Right now classic is dying, they consolidated 22 servers after they announced wrath, not a good look. If they want classic to do more than cling to life then I think RDF is a necessary step.

All we are asking for is an authentic Wrath re-release, I don’t think we are asking for much to be honest.

People on this forum are so out of touch that asking for the Blizzlike experience Wrath had with RDF and Race Changes is considered making “changes”. Crazy.

Oh dont worry. I already did. I was going to play out the rest of tbc but i havent logged on for several days. I have been playing wotlk on a private server. There are quite a few. They offer a closer experience than what blizz is.

Oh, and its also free.

Add RDF, race changes with ICC as it was back then and it’ll be a fair recreation of WOTLK.

You would also need them to do it patch by patch then, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3,3, etc. for a fair recreation. That’s just not a reasonable idea. As far as I know, Blizz has been adding features that were added during an expac at the beginning of the expac for classic. Now mind you they weren’t many, but still. It only makes sense to continue that. I do not find a good reason why they delay the release, in fact it would be most beneficial for the game to have it in prepatch. You’d see an explosion of new payers, I’d guarantee it.

The MMO part of the game description means that you will encounter many people while playing. It doesn’t mean that one has to be a social butterfly. On a 10k server, chances are small that I’ll even encounter the players that I’ve partied with again. And that’s okay.
So here it is. When I get into a group I’m friendly, and do my best to make the run successful. I’m not there to make bff with everyone, and there is no requirement to do so. Grouping with others is a social activity all the same, whether you do it manually or use a feature. You end up playing with other people. The game description has been fulfilled.
It seems like what you desire is to be selective as to whom you group with (how social!), you can’t screen them with LFD. I’m not here to pass your tests, I’m here to slam dungeons with other people because it’s fun.
The reason LFD is not being added at launch is to gate people. It’s not about socializing lol. Heroic dungeons are locked out daily when you don’t have the queue system of dungeon finder. It’s really that simple.

I agree mostly, but heroic dungs are locked out with RDF too. Which I think is a good thing.

That is so odd, I remember that heroic dungs would lock out and you had to keep queing until you got the one you wanted but you would at least get it eventually because the other ones would lock out. That may have been a hotfix or something.

Not everyone likes what you like. Those who want to avoid LFD are going to make guild groups anyway.

I’mma stop you right there.

I have that mount and there is nothing cool about it.

Haha. I do actually think its cool. Now what i really would like, if they change thier mind on lfd, is if they give us some real gear with our boost in wotlk.

I already have way to many lvl 70s. If i am going to pay for another, at least let me get some decent gear. Im not really into mounts but epic flying training would be nice too.

1 Like

It’s not bad.
Be cooler if it was chameleon-like and changed colors like that fairy dragon flying mount in live.
That thing is trippy.

1 Like