Please stop repeating M+ issues

How about the BS nerfs. They say they nerfed this but forget to mention they buffed that. This point it appears like they are just saying things to say them. This is the worse season of mythic + I have been part of since it began in legion. The random one-shot BS is past old. Healing is not fun. DPS is not fun. Tanking is not fun. Mission accomplished?

2 Likes

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/us/llane/keezee/achievements/feats-of-strength/dungeons

Which isn’t saying much.

1 Like

Please don’t represent m+ community, you arent it.

Should scale higher 20, people are losing incentive and soulessly farming/selling 20 for fun/gold.

The last boss in ID hit like a truck, every of his melee attack were tank bursters.

This has been one of the most brutal and least fun seasons I’ve played. BFA dungeons sucked and two of the four seasonal affixes were beyond terrible, but at least you only had to do one +10 per week. It’s such a bizarre juxtaposition too, with the fun, casual open world content, soaring around on dragons and cooking soup with the community, and the unforgiving M+ scene where I spend most of my week doing stressful nonsense with people who feel compelled to do higher level content than they normally would.

And next season is most likely going to be much, much worse. This season didn’t even have the worst dungeons, the old dungeons they chose include some really bad ones, and even if they fix all the obvious problems after 3 months, they’re probably never going to admit that the entire end of Halls of Infusion needs to be redesigned. I did that a few weeks ago for the achievement run, and even at 415 it was still frustrating and annoying.

4 Likes

Wait, what?

So you quit in s1. Makes more sense now.

Have you considered stopping at the level where it stops being fun and not allowing yourself to be “compelled” by earned rewards?

I’m going to assume that you don’t find +2 unforgiving, and if you do, then probably M+ just isn’t an activity for you. But if +2 is not unforgiving, and +20 is too unforgiving for you to have fun, then just find the number where it remains fun and do that. Maybe it will be 10, or 15, or 5, but just do what you like and stop worrying about what other people are doing.

2 Likes

If you are feeling that stressed then maybe you are punching above your current skill level.

2 Likes

When this dungeon is released in M+ people will finally realise that you can LOS the water spouts using the pillars and you’ll realise it’s not difficult at all.

1 Like

Notice how I said “Personal”. Wasn’t speaking for the whole community, just I’ve had the most problems with this dungeon personally

Considering sales groups have been selling 20s, and even a couple RWF guilds have sold timed 25s. I know as soon as I found that out, I lost a lot of desire to really push.

I haven’t had much will to do it once SBG was the only thing people wanted to push. Add that I was burning out from always tanking and doing 20s just became a side thing. I’d like to finish my portals, but most of my alts cool in the 16-18 range and I’ve never had so much fun.

Ppal, frost mage, disc, enh and pwar. Very fun to swap around.

Check again friend. I have KSM this season you picked an alt. Not that KSM is a big deal. I don’t enjoy mythic + to go any further nor do I have the ambition. Just a game to me and I do not enjoy the way the mechanics have been implemented. Especially the camera moving things behind you in front of your view during important events.
By the way. Why are you trying to name and shame me in the forums. This is harassment and can result in a ban. Do you go around looking for characters you do not agree with in forums and stalk them. Do you belittle everyone who can’t push buttons in video game the way you can. Well, that is what you are doing. Quite frankly it is creepy. Please leave me alone. Thank you.

PS The game is losing players perhaps being a little more positive to strangers will help.

4 Likes

Lol only 9% untimed for SBG.

What a joke of a dungeon.

Do you understand whats Feats of Strengths are? They are account wide.

Are you talking about your Monk that just hit 2005?

1 Like

No, it happened this season. Yes, I have done it in previous expansions. Why are you fascinated with my achievements? I am typing in a forum and not applying for your key.
Are you trying to flame me so that you feel good about your opinions? This is an example of why privacy is important. Forums are for discussion. You are making it personal.
By the way all of my mythic + achievements have been achieved via LFG as a dps, healer, and tank. My family and job are more important than committing to times and places in the game. This is why I would rather have a que system. Which you already know. In other threads you have made it clear you are against a que system. This is why you are here now putting me in the light. Just disagree and move on bro. This is supposed to be fun. Stalking people in forums is getting weird and suspicious.

2 Likes

I’m simply making a point that time played is not a good metric. To say you have been a part of M+ since legion to insinuate that you are well versed in the content is disingenuous when you have only participated in low to mid-tier keys.

Privacy? I am using publicly available information.

I mean that’s fine? This is you creating a strawman argument trying to say that people who pursue higher forms of difficulty are not committed to their job and families.

This is the most over used and illogical argument. Tell me, how long are LFR queue times? What makes you think adding a queue to M+ would be any different? You have have to have a queue for each key level, 1 tank per 5 instead of 2 per 40 like LFR. You would be sitting in queue for 1+ hour plus.

2 Likes

Move on I am asking you politely. Next step is me sending a complaint in. You are stalking people in forums. Last Warning.

2 Likes

Go ahead. You have the ability to ignore me. It doesn’t work the other way around. I am allowed to respond to you. You don’t get to dictate who gets to talk to you. I’m not alt-hopping to go around the ignore feature.

Am I following you around thread to thread? That’s not happening. I was literally in this thread before you.

Last warning for what? You’re on a public discussion forum, you made a claim of experience to justify your argument, Sosari used public information to question your claim of experience, and you got butt hurt about it. And now you’re trying to make it sound like you have any ground to stand on.

You’re allowed to pretend that you have experience you don’t have, and he’s allowed to use public info to say that you don’t have it. None of this is at all actionable just because you don’t like being called out. You are always welcome to just exit the conversation.

1 Like