Please stop nagging me about unspent points

Yeah, this is one of the reasons I don’t like tutorial popup reminders… a game shouldn’t remind you that it’s a game. Also, a helper system should be seamless if it should exist at all, and if it’s annoying it’s very counter productive.

Also, hello from 7 months into the future.

2 Likes

I 100% agree with the OP. I am a returning player from 12 years ago. They have made this game to where you no longer need to learn on your own. The notifications are downright annoying! The fact that you cannot disable these is proof that they dumbed the game down so bad that you no longer have to look stuff up or learn on your own. Guided talent builds, really? Pop up windows to tell you not to forget you have a new item in your bags, really?? Unspent talent points that block other UI, REALLY?! Don’t get me started on talking heads that take up 15% of the screen and cannot be disabled or resized!!! For those of you that are insulting OP you should be ashamed!

I might have a couple unspent points while leveling and I get on a roll, especially if I level during a dungeon. I’ll spend them when I’m done but I don’t mind the reminders because I really shouldn’t have unspent points for very long.

If I hit that X once, it shouldn’t return every time I go through a portal. No means no.

2 Likes

Right! Why give the same reminder every damn time. Ridiculous. “You can minimize this window”… Really?!

1 Like

that doesn’t work, as OP stated

Why do I need a nag tag tour of every single window on every single character? That’s even before the game starts nagging constantly about pretty much everything else. The constant nag to do this, go there, to look at this window, to spend this point (even if the game will not let me spend it), to do this quest, to reset my character because I haven’t logged it in in a week.

If you can tell how long it’s been since I logged in a character last, you can tell I dismissed that same nag tag not even a minute ago and not pop it back up.

2 Likes