Please scale Naxx so its hard

40 man was definitely tuned harder no question about it. You could basically 5 man wraith naxx when it launched.

I think some raids are going to be surprised by some of the stuff in naxx40. Some bosses require everyone to have at least 4k hp. and I know mages right now that don’t hit that buffed with only player buffs.

Do I think it will be difficult, not really cause people are better at MMOs now.

Noth was always easier than most of the fights in AQ40.

If you go in fully world buffed (which is like a 100% raid damage increase) the number check will be fairly broken. Almost no one in 2006 was stacking buffs the way people do now.

The Max DPS in the world on Ouro with world buffs is 1875. Without, 995.

Mechanically a lot of the bosses will still be harder than the level 80 version.

1 Like

They don’t have to ask for changes, either. What’s your point?

And I’d rather they didn’t. Do you understand how discussions work?

nope, you choose to sit here and monitor this because deep down youre paranoid because you know the stance you take is dumb and everyone else is right so you have to sit here and spam your argument that has no counter argument, you dont want a discussion, you want to say no changes in response to everything, ur life sux

people are allowed to suggest changes, thats actually incredibly reasonable, what isnt is you clowns who sit here waiting for posts to insta reply “no changes”

1 Like

put it this way, if you werent worried about how good most of these ideas are, you wouldnt feel the need to post this on every post because youd know classic is solid on its own

1 Like

Nah, I just get notifications every time you reply to my posts. I don’t have to monitor anything. :slight_smile:

Okay, Mr. Armchair Psychiatrist. I appreciate your diagnosis. Do you have any pills I should be taking for that, or…?

And I’m allowed to say I want no changes. Funny how that works.

Oh, I see. It’s only reasonable for YOUR side to have an opinion. Forgive me, mein führer.

Ah yes, I only oppose changes because they are good. You are a very brilliantly minded person.

The fact so many people openly oppose slavery is because they know it’s a good idea, according to your logic.

Think about that for a moment and reconsider why I oppose this. Occam’s razor, my friend. It’s not because I think it’s a good idea; I just don’t like the idea.

yes because my “side” is actively coming up with ideas just to SUGGEST and the only thing you can reply is “no changes” that is some mentally ill conversation dont u agree? u really consider that a discussion? do u think im dumb?

do you have to come to the forum cuz irl people are weirded out by how you can only say “no changes”? if youre not lying about how you contribute to an discussion* ofc

and youre not saying you want no changes, lets be clear about that, youre saying that there will be no changes. its a weird sense of entitlement, instead of actually having a discussion, youre trying to shut it down. do you see it now?

so the fact that even tho you have said no changes since phase 1, and they keep making changes, you just look like a fool

Maybe because I don’t want there to be any changes to what is meant to be a faithful recreation of the original World of Warcraft… y’know, as is advertised on their website?

Maybe I just want vanilla WoW as it was and not prettied up with all the garbage you people want just because you don’t actually like the game that I’m perfectly content with.

Is that a rhetorical question, or do you want me to point out the fact you haven’t capitalized any characters, use “u” for “you,” and have legitimately argued that I only oppose these changes because I think they’re good ideas?

As I’ve clearly demonstrated, I’m capable of saying more than “no changes.” Furthermore, “no changes” isn’t something I’d really say in real life, given that the phrase is contextualized primarily around Classic World of Warcraft, the game we’re discussing here?

You know these forums are for discussions, yes?

There’s been plenty of changes, and I’m sure more to come. I don’t support any of the existing changes, and I oppose any further changes either proposed or implemented.

Fortunately for you and your ilk, I’m not Blizzard, so me saying “no changes” doesn’t mean “there will be no changes,” it means “I want there to be no changes.” Understand?

Ah, yes. People opposing the holocaust since day were just look like fools because the holocaust happened anyway for years. Good logic, friend.

1 Like

again, if theyre for discussions, and youre shutting them down, then why are you here? what are you doing? are u scared? what is it, lets get to the root of it

do you hate discussions?

Me saying I want no changes is not shutting down a discussion, nor is me wishing people would stop suggesting changes.

Opposing suggestions for changes. I think that’s pretty obvious.

Nope.

It’s pretty simple: I don’t want changes.

Nope.

but ur not actively participating in any type of discussion. in your head you think youre ending it with 2 words. so why do u not just play the game and stay away from the forums since literally all it is conversations about changes and how people cant wait to go to tbc?

I am. Just because I oppose a suggestion you support does not mean I’m not participating.

My reasoning doesn’t really need to be clarified, but it’s pretty simple: the game is advertised as being a faithful recreation of the original World of Warcraft, so that’s what it should be. Any and ALL changes are in direct opposition of the project’s stated purpose.

If Blizzard came and out said “Classic is a reimagining of World of Warcraft; a look into what things would be like if we took a different development path,” I’d be perfectly fine with changes like the one suggested in this very thread.

Thus why I said, “Me, too. Alas…”

I do play the game. I’m playing it right now, in fact. I have two monitors. I can browse the forums and play the game at the same time. It’s pretty neat.

The forums aren’t all suggestions for changes, and I’m looking forward to TBC, as well. TBC is not a change. TBC is something separate.

just seems like a giant waste of time to be constantly on the forums repeating no changes on every post imo

even when they actively havent listened. seems more productive to make posts about reverting changes if youre that passionate, but i dont think you are

About as much a waste of time as suggesting raid balancing. /shrug

There are zero changes to Classic I am passionate about. Perhaps I’ve not made myself clear: I oppose ALL changes. I do not want Classic to be different than vanilla. My saying “no changes” is making posts about reverting changes.

Blizzard is incapable of designing a game properly anymore, so I simply do not trust them to handle it. This has been proven readily by their handling of Classic. I can only imagine how awful the game would become if they abandoned all pretense and simply made any of the changes they wanted.

Behold: WoW Classic+! Titanforging! Weekly caches! Dungeon and Raid Finder! Legendaries for everyone! Rental progression! A dumbed down talent system!

Hard pass.

no its not, its u stopping discussion. lmfao

Opposing a suggestion is not shutting down discussion. Stop trolling.

u saying no changes on every post is the lamest attempt at stopping /reverting changes lmao

this is what u think is happening

gm sees a post for a good change

gm reads post and is happy with change

gm goes to comments, sees no changes

GM: DANGIT

I don’t say it on every post; I say it in threads suggesting changes.

As opposed to… what? Storm Blizzard headquarters and throw Molotov cocktails into their building, or something?

What other means do I have to express my opinion that there should be no changes other than to say so on the forums?

Nope. It’s cute that you think you can read minds, though.