Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

Thats fair, I watch a movie or something or chat with people while I do that stuff! Auto-walk does most of the work =D

In all fairness, this thread has served as a useful and public forum for discussion about the issue in the topic line. Blizzard is not appealed to in the title. Direct references to Blizzard in the actual text of individual repliers is not in violation of any community ToS, and on the contrary is rather common across threads.

The thread is new, not a necro. This discussion should be open and continue to develop as it has been. Many of the posters came here independently–as I did–when we noticed that something in the game was working differently from the way we had experienced it on beta and on the PTR.

1 Like

Just let the mods figure it out, its not our responsibility.

Blizzard to lazy to fix anything. They have multiple bugs in the game they hurt players progress. TBC is not nearly finished. All they can do is add 60 dollar mounts and obnoxious hearthstones to the dark portal.

1 Like

Just let the mods figure it out, its not our responsibility.

Well, we’re all participants in this community and we all agreed to certain guidelines. It is our responsibility =)

The trolls are winning, this post is getting distracted from its original purpose of #FixTheTick!

1 Like

Recent kitty booster here (I know, shoot me); really enjoying feral in classic so far and it kind of hurts to know that I’m not getting the full experience because of an erroneous change made to resource ticks in late BC, after all of the content had been released. I’ve been joking a lot today about going hard on the troll’s blood potion workaround, but I don’t think anyone really wants to have Pummellers 2 Except This Time They Aren’t Farmable From Instances™. I know for a fact I’m not going to fill every available bag space with alch level 15 potions just so I can have an 80 energy powershift on trash mobs. MCPs have been effectively killed by haste scaling (thank god), and with the amount of gear a flex tank feral would have to carry into raid I can’t imagine there would be enough bag space available for 2-4 hours’ worth of potions.

At least we can stack them in 20s now. ( :

Yea, definitely gonna be a pain. Bag space won’t be a big issue for me tbh, gets significantly better in TBC anyways, but i 100% agree with the rest. im gonna have to get the weapon swapping down, but it seems like a decent option for progress and such.

Yeah, weapon swapping will take some work. If they leave Troll’s Blood alone it would be easier than trying to time the weapon swaps. We will definitely need to save innervate for ourselves also to allow for more power shifting.

2 Likes

Would definitely prefer the weapon swapping over relying on troll’s bloods. I want that bag space back…

2 Likes

It’s hilarious(ly sad) that Ret gets to keep seal twisting and even gets the other faction’s seal, but Feral is given the finger and told that they cannot powershift anymore

Nice job blizz

4 Likes

lol funny they cant even respond but will probably let the toxic troll blood spamming stay in

Yeah the weapon swap would be better for bag space and farming, the troll’s blood could be set up with macros for shifting and shred.

#FreeTheKitteh

2 Likes

At this point we just want a response… this is #6 in top posts of all time in the board, liked by over 320 unique forum users (and that only includes players with US accounts). I’m pretty sure that makes it the 4th most liked post on the board. And we get SILENCE for 8 days and counting. If Blizz wants to say “screw you, #nochanges!” then fine, but they should at least SAY IT.

2 Likes

I really think troll’s blood is unrealistic, maybe do it for that one boss that is incredibly hard to kill, farming thousands of herbs then imagine using a ton of those potions on a boss you end up wiping in the last 10%. forget it.

you’re saying redesigning the class on the eve of the expansion is easier and less impactful than giving druids 5 more energy so they can sustain the standard rotation used for the past two years?

Because that’s what it sounds like you’re saying

1 Like

So… you’re just undoing your entire pretentious argument right off the bat? M’kay.

Soooo trolling. You’re a troll.

Which means counting you dolt, an amount. You get “some” power, as in you may get 1, you may get 20, because the entire basis of the mechanic change is that you aren’t shorted the natural resource you’d have gotten otherwise.

some

/səm/

*determiner*

1. 1.

an unspecified amount or number of.

"I made some money running errands"

2. 2.

used to refer to someone or something that is unknown or unspecified.

"I was talking to some journalist the other day"

Troll.

If you’re an idiot… sure. But we’re talking about quantifiable values, not qualities.

Calculus is a particular class, a qualifier.
Indonesian History is a separate class, a qualifier.

There are two classes, a quantifier.

In this case, we’re talking about particular powers (Rage, Mana, Energy, etc) and receiving unspecified AMOUNTS of said power. That’s the entire point of the change, so when you popped Evocation you didn’t clip a part of your natural Mp5 from Arcane Meditation.

Put very bluntly: you’re wrong and a troll.

The rest is just more of this.

1: I would love to know where you’re getting that number since you’re somehow able to magically know what the entire feral playerbase wants
2: No one is forcing anyone to powershift. The “edgy hardcores” you’re talking about are the people that are actually doing it, which is in the thousands if you check combatlog sites.

Like why don’t we just remove melee weaving and steady shot weaving from hunters too? Because it would make the game simpler for them? Why not remove heroic strike queuing as well if we’re gonna go with the “simpler = better” mentality.

3 Likes

weird, it says you replied to me

1 Like