Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

Yes, you are. Spamming the thread. This is against the Code of Conduct.

Please keep doing so, the thread might just get locked out of that.

And it is a coordinated spam.

Which you also asked your cat friends to report, just got the flag removed by the staff.
What a whining child.

Coordinated how?
I didn’t ask anyone to report it, it was only me, but believe what you want.

Sure. Keep saying that. An idiot might believe it.

the toxic troll cant believe their post could get reported even though theyve been toxic on many threads for many months

All cats unite and sink the haters

Imagine being so invested in the WoW forums that you need to go around acting like a moderator, pointing out “rule breaking” and still being wrong. No, this isn’t brigading. This is called people being incensed by a change and posting about it. Surprise, surprise, some of those people happen to be a part of the 15,000+ person Discord that happens to be about that class and spec.

Might be time for a break, friend.

9 Likes

OMG, people who have a prior investment in the spec are sharing a thread that pertains to them in their 3rd party forum! Everything they say and do must be coordinated, right?

warcraftlogs are a public resource.
if you think we are just random druids from the druid discord acting in bad faith on behalf of our feral dps counterparts then feel free to check our warcraftlogs for your own satisfaction.
i’d guess that 90% of us played feral dps in classic, the other 10% were waiting for tbc to play feral.

I like the way you talk about yourself. Very thoroughly.

:cat: :hocho:

1 Like

This is what you are saying, but here is the proof that you guys are brigading to spam the forums:

Which is more than enough. I already sent a ticket with the messages from the druid discord and the link to this thread.

Hopefully it will be taken care.

Mana potions currently don’t increase your health bar. That would be a bug, if it existed. What is not a bug is the currently implemented system in which regeneration potions do affect power regeneration. Cry as much as you want about the injustices of the implemented system, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s working as intended.

Oh, honey, no. Some is a quantifier.

Consider sentences like “Every student likes some class.” If Susan and George are both students, but Susan only likes Calculus and George only likes Indonesian History, then the statement is still true despite referring to different classes. The statement is only false if, for example, Fasc is also a student, and he dislikes all classes.

Now let’s reconsider the patch notes. Yet again:

Power Regeneration: Any effect which triggers a change in your rate of power regeneration (Mana, Rage, Energy, Focus) will now cause an immediate reward of some power at the old rate of increase, and then begin new “ticks” of power at the new rate approximately 2 seconds later. This was done to improve functionality of abilities such as Evocation and Innervate so that they did not have wasted “ticks”.

The plain language reading of “an immediate reward of some power” as referring to different power systems is consistent with the plain language reading of “some class” as referring to, say, the totally distinct classes of Calculus and Indonesian History.

Nope. Power is the power currently used by the player.

What happened to exemplars? The point of an examplar is to provide a model for others to follow, not to provide a cohesive list. So you concede either that health regeneration is intended to be included or that it was mistakenly excluded from the cohesive list. I admit, those are fair points.

This interpretation does not follow from the assumptions you laid out. There is no discussion of isomorphism in the assumptions or in the patch notes themselves, hence why we were calling this a conspiracy theory.

Again, asserting that your niche interpretation has any relevancy for how things were actually intended to be when the existing facts contradict them does nothing for the credibility of your case. I advise reformulating it to make it more convincing. I am not convinced, and judging by the relative number of likes we’ve each received, no one else is convinced by your words either.

In which they teach you that some is a quantifier. Retake the class.

In the first line, where it says:

Any effect which triggers a change in your rate of power regeneration …

Curious that you never replied to the same accusation that I lobbied against you. Is this your idea of a coming to a conclusion upon which we both agree?

Address the facts against your case as I have presented then. Once you deal with the substance, I’ll consider teaching you about form.

1 Like

goodluck, friend!

1 Like

Its ironic cause as much as you complain about the druid discord in here, you have personally bumped this thread more than anyone else

6 Likes

Threads are not petitions. Not something that “oh it is threading”.

your thread is actually not threading, very few are talking about the topic itself, like Fasc and Matukas.

Others are acting like mindless parrots.
The way to address a bug is to post in the bug forums, or report a bug in game or in the BETA.

Other than this, it is pure spam. like spamming emotes.

Why do you even care ? get out of here man.

2 Likes

What bug are we addressing?

I’m not asking for a bug fix, I’m asking for a change.

you can disagree on the premise, which has been fasc’s and matukas entire bit. We can also talk about why we agree with proposed changes, say /signed i think this change is great.

If you think discussing a premise that you don’t agree with is ‘spamming’ then that is your prerogative. Posting an emote once and then seeing multiple people doing it isn’t spam
" * Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish"
None of us have been excessive, except in your personal opinion, which you can take up with the forum moderators.

2 Likes

Well, like I just said, this is TBC classic discussion. I’m here to discuss, but apparently you have taken ownership of who can participate or not in the discussion.

Sounds fascist to me.

Well, you should. The Troll’s blood, if you guys were genuinely concerned about the game’s well being.

No one asks me to come here…I did on my own to see if Blizzard had addressed this concern of mine. They had not and I found this post. I then took it upon myself to bump it to keep it at the top of the list. Put your tin foil hat away please.

4 Likes