Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

Two separate bugs, one that was what I wanted to change (Hp5 to Energy) and one I didn’t care about (Energy reset on shift)

Everything in that is accurate until Blizzard decided it wasn’t, which is consistent with all of my posts on the matter.

Cope harder?

Proving my point exactly :slight_smile:. You are simply unable to ignore criticism or comments. Now watch as I do not respond to whatever defensive blabber you are about spout back - let it serve as an example of what you must learn.

…that you’re a troll? Well done.

Damn maybe if enough rogues cry on the forums they’ll fix vanish and cloak, our two best utilities.

1 Like

Bro I just FF u. No vanish for u.

Isn’t Vanish due to the significantly tiny spell batching window now?

I assume Cloak suffers from a similar issue.

I’ve realised what annoys me so much about Fasc… he reminds me of Donald Trump! Says utter nonsense with such total self-assurance and frequent repetition that you know that joe-blow on the street will start believing it eventually.

It doesn’t need to be true, it just needs to be said often and confidently!

Vanish you can see the rogue for 2 seconds after you use it if you are close to them, cloak has a bug that seemed to be caused by spell batching where the very first second any spell can get through

The greatest prez of all time. Man I miss those gas prices and how much I made in the stock market.

3 Likes

10% chance certainly doesn’t feel like 10%. I can tell you that.

in PvP it is 80%, and it is affected by spell hit from what I have learned. Still no excuse for the first second being completely broken

The 2016 election ruined too many people…

You claimed I said things I didn’t say, then had to retreat to it being about your FEELINGS about what I said, regardless of the truth of any of it. I don’t think you’re looking at the right politician for your analogy.

That’s… odd.

Yeah that doesn’t sound fixable.

As I have said many times…I main a bear…but when I am forced to cat because another tank is tank for said boss…I still want to have fun. I find powershifting engaging and fun. Thanks for playing, don’t worry we won’t take your raid spot.

3 Likes

Exactly, I’m brought because I can be a bear, but I go so I can be a cat.

Nightbane is a perfect example of what a feral is if not main tanking.

Ground phase I’m powershifting, keeping up faerie fire, and providing crit to the MT and hunters. The DPS isn’t terrible, I’m giving the raid ArPen, and providing a decent aura.

Air phase I go bear and help pick up adds. I can even drop out of form and provide a bit of off healing, an innervate, or combat rez if needed.

It’s all much more engaging that most other specs’ experience.

I don’t really feel like having top DPS is needed or would even necessarily be fair. The draw of feral DPS is that it’s fun. I’d be a cat over a hunter any day.

On top of all that bears fill a unique tanking niche, and will only get better as we progress into SWP.

1 Like

you just said the same thing twice unless it’s something i’m missing.

I came back to this thread after playing TBC for a bit just to see the response to the positive news and I can’t believe you’re still trying to derail the discussion even after things have been fixed. Hp5 to Energy and energy resetting on shift were never separate. They were always one issue.

They were both intended under the wording of 2.2.

Luckily for us all that implementation of energy was present for a smaller portion of TBC on the original live servers, and it seems like it will with us for a much smaller portion of TBC on Classic as well.

1 Like

Oh look… the person that called it all not a bug when it was clearly a bug. Anyway.

Oh look… the person that called it all not a bug when it was clearly a bug. Anyway.

Remember the clearly Not-A-Bug list? On which our energy ticks were listed. Anyway. Glad we got the reversion of this change.

Obfuscation isn’t an argument, but you were never honest from the beginning.

Lets me guys remind you who called it not a bug for a month:

"* Blizzard doesn’t support powershifting and never has, hence them spending zero effort to reverse the effects of something that only unintentionally changed for powershifting focused Druids

• THEREFORE - “unintended” means explicitly that it was a surprise, but not an unwanted surprise, and thus not a bug." - Fasc the trollol