Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

Nah some of actually play the full feral spec instead of wanting to sit in kitty all the time.

You’re welcome! I’m glad the bug got fixed with Hp5/Mp5. I wonder where those Druids went that adamantly told me that chugging Trollsblood was not only intended but definitely not a bug…

Im more excited for them fixing the energy bug! But it looks like everyone got what they wanted here.

Turns out fixing the Hp5 impact on Energy bug was the same bug as the shifting reset on Energy.

When you’re right, you’re right. Everyone wins!

1 Like

Blizz, remove max target limit on swipe and give it an additional 360% threat modifier or FFXIV wins. I’m a forum guy, so I think I know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

did you even read on what I responded to? you guys are bad at this.

If you think feral pvp is about spamming shred you’re doing it wrong.

Yeah we know lol

The fact that despite the fact blizzard posted and clearly stated everything he was saying was full of … stuff, he still continues to come to forums and even pretend he was not 100% delusional so far shows the true troll resilience.

[quote]No. I’ll break this down really slowly for you:

“They said it was unintentional” - This means that Blizzard didn’t make the change with Feral Druids in mind, nothing more.
“They just never changed it” - This means that despite being informed it changed, they didn’t bother to revert it or create a workaround for Feral Druids
Blizzard doesn’t support powershifting and never has, hence them spending zero effort to reverse the effects of something that only unintentionally changed for powershifting focused Druids
THEREFORE - “unintended” means explicitly that it was a surprise, but not an unwanted surprise, and thus not a bug.[/quote] - some random troll, totally not Fasc

I mean in your own quote you guessed and hoped it was the same. /shrug

In the end, I got exactly what I wanted and anticipated: a fix to the Hp5 -> Energy bug.

Remember, the conjecture you posted was literally part of the back and forth and people AGREED that if it were all connected, fair, but chances are it wasn’t a simple fix… which is exactly why we saw such a long time to respond and a lack of work on it during TBC itself.

I responded to you earlier with this, does that sound like I’m spamming shred?

No it sounds like you just don’t have a good understanding of feral pvp. It’s not about smooth.

1 Like

damn, sucks for you

We did it boys

We did it yall! GG

I would break down slowly for you, but i think blizzard already did :slight_smile:

My man, I think it’s time for you to see a therapist to help you deal with and ignore confrontation. It’s a little concerning the amount of time and energy you spend responding to people on the WoW forums. Just move on. You spent a literal month arguing against something and lost. Boohoo, move on with your life and stop beating a dead horse. No one believes — or cares — when you pretend this is what you wanted all along. It’s a video game.

…they fixed the bug I wanted.

Y’all desperate to make me unhappy about something I wanted aha

No. I’ll break this down really slowly for you:

• “They said it was unintentional” - This means that Blizzard didn’t make the change with Feral Druids in mind, nothing more.
  • “They just never changed it” - This means that despite being informed it changed, they didn’t bother to revert it or create a workaround for Feral Druids
  • Blizzard doesn’t support powershifting and never has, hence them spending zero effort to reverse the effects of something that only unintentionally changed for powershifting focused Druids
  • THEREFORE - “unintended” means explicitly that it was a surprise, but not an unwanted surprise, and thus not a bug.