Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

While they are basic trolls that hate people trying to have a little more fun out of a class we are used to…I appreciate Fasc and Ziryus bumping this thread for us!

1 Like

The energy system has been reverted to classic on both PTR and BETA.

IN YOUR FACE FASC LOL

Can’t wait, thank you Blizzard!!!

1 Like

In the ‘frequent posters’ section you can see who bumped this thread the most, so I would personally love to thank Fasc for all the hard work put into making sure this change got through. You must really love the old energy ticks!

1 Like

Neat!

…by all means quote me saying they shouldn’t make this change.

Your hundreds of posts in this thread do nothing but that, to demonstrate this we don’t need to break up posts into extraneous blocks of quotes like you have a penchant for.

1 Like

…so you can’t find a single quote of me saying “Blizzard should absolutely not do this change and I’m 100% against it if they do.”

I’ve posted so much, I’ve given you so much fodder, and THIS is your moment to shine and shove crow into my fat gullet!! Let’s see it!

EDIT: Here, I’ll help you out:

Keep bumping it up, thanks Fasc!

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP GUYS WE DID IT! THEY SEPERATED ENERGY FROM MP5 AND HP5 TICKS ON THE BETA!
In hopefully just a few weeks both shift resets and powerchugging will be dead Q_Q
I’m so happy.

7 Likes

RIP powerchug dps. But I’m very glad this is getting fixed quickly.

Also, WTS Trollsblood potion in bulk.

1 Like

Agreed, I’d gladly trade less max dps for a much smoother rotation that doesn’t feel like a buggy mess. This also helps us ditch Wolfshead in PVP and solo content. Thank god.

2 Likes

Ah this makes a lot more sense, so both shifting (which caused a change in Mp5) and powerchugging (which caused a change in Mp5 and Hp5) got changed since they found a related cause. Nice.

I’ll take this as concession. /bow

any we won paws in the air cat dance. now I can leave forums bc who the eff spends time making block quotes for hundreds of subjects instead of playing the game when they don’t do anything with the block quotes except block out those block quotes lul

seriously who does that am i right

We owe this victory to Fasc, who spent literally dozens of hours of his life playing devil’s advocate non-stop on the WoW forums, keeping this thread alive when so many of us had lost hope.

4 Likes

Sounds like you guys owe an original dev who is still around on the team:

But you’re welcome all the same, they got rid of the bug I wanted to get rid of so I’m happy.

1 Like

Feels good. I’m going to go back through this entire thread.

Anways, Stunlocks, get in the blue post and let them know that powershifting was never supposed to be a thing, and that we’re going to be absolute DPS gods thereby breaking the game

3 Likes

#TheyWillFixTheTick!

1 Like

I’m so happy they’re changing it back to classic style energy ticks. But in all honesty, I’m most happy about the fact that every person who came to this thread and posted how blizzard wouldn’t change it back has to eat there words. Enjoy being wrong.

Thank you for listening to us blizzard.

3 Likes

…who? I got exactly what I wanted: destruction of that stupid powerchugging bug.

We got what we were asking for: 20 energy ticks, powershifting back, and lastly an admittance that it was not intentional and it was actually a bug. They fixed seal twisting to let it be doable, so now they’ve fixed powershfiting.

2 Likes