Please Remove

This is going to be rather long winded.

I am a current healer who is looking to make the move to DPS. I would be swapping to mage. I have done 6/10M CN as a Disc Priest, but I have not raided in a while due to my raid team imploding. The other person also looking raided 6/10M as a Hunter and has a lot of experience as all specs of paladin and a DPS DH. They would be willing to play Hunter, Paladin (any spec), Warlock, DPS Warrior, or Tank Druid. Depending on the class, they’re all different ilvls but have plenty of time to focus on gearing and would be willing to jump in alt runs to speed up the process.

We are looking for a Home, not a temporary spot or a place that isn’t established. We will work and prove ourselves to earn a spot and have no issue with putting in a lot of time and effort. We do not want to get into an unstable environment again. To put in perspective, I was in the same guild over 3 expansions and upon returning, I haven’t been able to find a “Cutting Edge” guild that lasts halfway through a tier. We have Cutting Edge experience and have the time and drive to put into this game to get back to that spot. We’re not looking for a guild that wants to raid everyday at release of a tier but we definitely want a group of people who are stable and can work together to kill bosses and get CE before the next tier (even if it’s only the night before!). Please reach out to us via Discord Haninia#2651 if you feel like you are the place for us as we’d love to talk to you! We do prefer horde, but if we think it’d be a good fit, we could be tempted to swap! Also, prefer to keep the times no earlier than 6pm EST and no later than 1am EST.

1 Like

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Howdy,

I’m Matt. I go by Kawzee in game. I’m with Septhis-Tichondrius. The guild has been around since 2012 and we’ve been CE is several tiers including Nylotha. Before shadowlands we split into those wanting to stay 2-night-a-week and those wanting to go 3. We are the 2-night a week group. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6-9 PM PST. After a late start into mythic this tier we’re currently 6/10.

We are a group of mostly older adults. We carry a healthy bench so that we don’t have to freak out if people miss a raid. But when we raid were a pretty focused group.

Our biggest needs right now are solid ranged dps. In particular mage and spriest, but we’re fairly flexible with specifics. A solid hunter or lock could fit in there as well probably.

If you wanna chat you can hit me up on discord (Kawzee#0029). Have a good one.

Still interested in talking to people!

Hello! We are still raiding and looking for more to be shored up for 9.1! I believe I also saw you on the Discord so ill reach out and see what u are looking for.

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

We could be a good home for you

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

Still taking down info to make the best decision possible so feel free to reach out!

Id love to have you, we want good players on our roster!!

Just a tiny bump to make sure we find the perfect place!

Hey there! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10 M recruiting for 9.1 with trials happening during reclear, if available. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. We also have a second raid team that is 5/10M and raids Tues/Wed same times. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining either of our teams, I am happy to provide kill vids/highlight reels so you can see what our raid environment is like. Also happy to answer any questions you might have. Reach out to me on discord at Avare#2045!

Hey! We’re a 6/10M guild that’s looking to push deeper into mythic next tier. Let me know if you have any questions!

We are currently on break but recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Restoration Shaman
  • All Exceptional DPS

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hi Haninia,

Depending on what you’re looking for schedule-wise, Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis might be what you’re looking for!

We’re looking for folks to finish this tier and for 9.1 as well.

Here’s the spam: [H] 10/11M Sat/Sun *Pandamonium-Mal'ganis* LFM

Good luck finding your new home!

Bumpin this just to know all our options :smiley:

hey there if your interested in talking messsage me on discord
nithiefght#8644
we’re 6/10 M and always lookin for experienced players
3 of us have previous CE exp

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS

Contacts
Lovecoil (norquandro#1999) [Recruiter]
Swittch (Azazul#1746) [Raid Lead]
Synnth (Ripture#1612) [Raid assist]
Lobine (Lobine#1866) [Raid assist]

Hey Haninia,

I sent you a discord friend request. Jet#3510.

Dawn Breaker is a Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We strive to keep things social with raiding, M+, and discord hangs watching movies and what not. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesday from 9PM to 12AM. Would love to chat!

Hey! Im Skjult with < Inferno > 6/10 M

Hello Haninia!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 6/10 M: Castle Nathria
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fevion#1791

Afraidofelementals.com

Is a newly formed guild in February of 2021 consisting of friends in a former guild and former CE players. In our short time together we have already achieved 9/10M in the short time that we have been raiding together.

Recruitment:
Healers- Full
Tanks- Full
Melee- Full
Ranged- Accepting any kind of ranged dps atm
Even though we are full on some roles we are committed to taking our best 20 players any given night so do not be discouraged about a role you play being filled we are always looking for exceptional players!

About us:
The majority of our raid team has been playing with each other for the last year or two and we’re always doing something outside of playing wow by playing any other games or always hanging out in Discord doing something. Also have a few dedicated members that’s always looking to push IO or do keys whenever

Raid Times and attendance:
We are a two day raiding guild our raid days consist of Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 est. Attendance is something we take very seriously as we have been having issues with attendance lately and that has caused us to stall a bit during progression. For every new recruit we are expecting 90% attendance during trialing process. We do understand things come up or emergencies happen as long as you’re letting an officer know or posting in Attendance channel in Discord in advance to give us a chance to find a replacement for the night.

If you’re interested you can always add an officer on Btag or Discord

Btag
Anthony#1963 - Recruitment Officer

Discord
Dabmarine#8873

Hello Haninia,
I added you on discord and here’s a bump! We are Alliance, 8/10M, and raid Wed/Thurs from 8pm-11:30pm EST. I prefer a conversation to spam, please add me if interested in speaking. - Dotty#6456 (discord)