Please release pre-nerf versions of Cata Heroics and Raids

Many people really remember how fun and challenging Cata heroic encounters were and would like to experience that again.
We already playing with patch 4.3 talents and classes which will make the encounters significantly easier.
There is no reason to release them with their nerfed values so they are a total faceroll.

7 Likes

News flash WoW isn’t supposed to be challenging and that’s not what MMO’s are about.

When you say many you mean like what 0.01% of the population. That isn’t many. It’s less than the 1%.

Most WoW players want easy groups where you meet new people, make friends (point of an MMO) and pick up the Epic loot. The most fun is just tank and spank loot pinata so you can get BiS and enjoy the game.

2 Likes

The challenging heroics were what I enjoyed the most from cata and it’s why I’m coming back to classic. Looking forward to the challenge!

I like the idea of classic, but face rolling content gets boring fast.

5 Likes

They’re probably holding onto them for whatever the Cata replacement for titan runes is

Ya og cata heroics are goated. Anyone who wants faceroll dungeons can go roll on warmane

4 Likes

Sounds annoying.

While I don’t disagree with you, it probably won’t happen. Content is made with the majority of the playerbase in mind nowadays. If people can’t do the content, they aren’t going to persevere, they aren’t going to “git gud”, they are just going to stop playing the game (which results in potential lost earnings for Blizzard).

1 Like

Is it known that blizz will be implementing nerfed versions of the raids and heroics? I guess we can assume this because of the patch 4.3 content?

I was assuming a significant up in difficulty from wrath classic, but perhaps that was a bad assumption.

Yet another trash fried take from Abomb everyone, round of applause

If I wanted faceroll content, I’d just play against you in a bg

1 Like

You have no argument vs my take. You just don’t like it which isn’t much of a discussion. Everything I said is objectively true and you don’t understand what MMO’s are about.

Content should be designed for the 99% and the 1% will create their own hard mode. This works in every game. This is way healthier for an MMO. These are the facts.

Just look at Hardcore WoW the Devs didn’t need to design it the players did. If you want a hard mode then create one for yourself. Do a no death challenge, or do a defeat all content in green gear. Create an addon for people to join in. You can be happy without ruining the game for everyone else who isn’t looking for that at all.

This is what MMO players are looking for

As for the OP if you want a hardmode do the dungeons in green gear or do a speed challenge. Create a hardmode for yourself and have at it. Post a video of you doing it and inviting others to try it. Just don’t drag us into it.

Just do the above and the challenge starts.

1 Like

Yeah I guess the people with the attention span of a goldfish and the IQ of a carrot would be looking for that type of content lol. And those are your people so I get why you’d be advocating for them.

Nothing you say is gonna change the fact that you’re horrendous at the game, and you simply want to be accommodated by having easier content to play so you have a sense of accomplishment in your life of mediocrity

1 Like

Anything friction preventing the average “Classic” player from getting their Skinner pellets is out of the question

I enjoyed the harder stuff (coming off ez face roll of WoTLK) but I think Blizzard already stated nerfed dungeons are going to be in place - no sure if they made a stance on raids though.