Please RE-Merge OCE+US

You have no idea who the arena players are on OCE and you’ve posted like 40 times in this thread about whether or not OCE+NA merging for arena is a good thing.

I pity the blizzard employee that has to read through stuff like this daily.

I genuinely completely forgot about this side of the conversation, and it often gets missed / forgotten about on this topic.

Americans don’t want to deal with us Oceanic players, why drag them into this mess as well for your little 5 man team?

1 Like

You haven’t explained to me why you haven’t considered server transferring, rather than impacting both American and Oceanic players gameplay when it comes to dealing with high MS.

If you don’t care about your own ping issues, and you’d rather faster games and queues, go transfer to North America - or explain to me why not???

All of those currently high rated in arenas don’t want a merg.

Source: dude trust me bro

Thread now going around in circles. OP has a valid issue but imo the solution is a poor one as of right now. Fix BGs and then give it a month before you do something so drastic. If people have an issue with it now theres an option to transfer but this isnt a good solution to be fair.

Keep in mind the season is barely a month old with all of it being a clownshow for honor.

That’s what I’ve been saying but it has been ignored by the OP as it’s clear he wants an echo chamber without consequences.

1 Like

Digging through OP’s post history, this was OP’s advice on the forum post that gained 1725 complaint comments.

OP advised them to don’t listen to the whining, let it sit and they will calm down and play.

@OP - Please, sit down, calm down and play on a NA server

100% agree with Haiku, they should have never been split in the first place

Right, they’re ignoring the American perspective of this suggested change, and they’re also ignoring they have the ability to server transfer to a NA server as well.

Neither of which the OP or OP’s supporters are addressing, it’s out of their echo chamber

The split has been done for quality game experience for every paying costumer not for number experience you may not agree with it but it is what it is.

1 Like

If we take this dustytroll and his forum alt the void elf lock with a hidden profile from this thread we have some decent conversation here.

Sorry @Futaloli, My sources are people from the top teams posting here already, and some top teams literally being named things like " [merge us with US West]"

A lot of them have spoken with me also but I guess don’t visit the forums in the early afternoon on fridays, you might get some more posts from them later.

Meh probably he has me on ignore not that it matters, it’s a fact that nobody wants to pvp in any game with lag or delay… neither one group should drag others down with the ship because of personal enjoyment.

Multiple people have posted that they don’t want to have to xfer to american servers and leave their friends / guilds in order to play arena, and would rather have a fix instead.

Especially since players leaving to NA will further worsen the state of OCE arena.

Does that mean you can stop reposting about that now? or are you still going to copy paste that we havent answered it a 10th time?

No, fix bg q times with horde v horde.

It would boost the player base and the amount of alts on the ladder then assess if we need to merge to US

I would like to continue to arena on 5ms not 180-230 pending you get east or west.

1 Like

I’m sorry that I presented you with well-sounded arguments, that you’re unwilling to address as it doesn’t suit your narrative, to label me as a troll in order to dismiss my view.

You’re the one that dismissed over 1000 people on the initial thread itself suggesting that Blizzard should ignore the whiners:

You haven’t addressed several arguments here:

Server Transfers: If this matter means so much to you, rather than impacting the majority, why don’t you server transfer off to a North American server? You literally have the solution available to you already!!

Impact on American Experiences: You’ve had several points raised by some Americans in this thread that they do not want to play with “laggy OCE players”, why impact the entire American region just to suit you?

He thinks we’re the same person even though we clearly have two different post counts LOL

Appreciate giving us the opportunity, but unfortunately we just don’t have the player base to support it.

I think some Australians on the fence about it haven’t realised that looking into the API there is nothing distinguishing oce and NA teams, which means titles would be determined as a whole - there was never our own r1 and glad cut-offs, instead we would have unreachable ratings with our tiny player pool.

The cross region matchmaking already favours oce v oce btw, the most average skilled oce players that play at oceanic primetime are nearly entirely unaffected by merged teams.

He can think whatever he wants but it’s clear he wants an echo chamber… I’m done here as there’s no point in trying to make sense in any echo chamber.

1 Like

Fair enough mate, thank you for providing the alternative side of this conversation that is often forgotten and overlooked, as us Oceanic players we tend to have a very selfish mentality.

Hopefully some of the readers over time will read what you mentioned, and take your point into consideration.

Sorry I don’t have the time to go through your extensive post history, luckily people can see you are a troll from this thread alone.

Server Transfers: If it comes to it I will, but my arena partners aren’t able to as they have established raid teams and long time friends here.

American experience: There are pros and cons here as off-peak queues aren’t amazing for Americans ATM and more people in the pool will help to remedy this.

If you honestly think in 20 weeks when the season ends and when we’re still on oce they aren’t giving us our own titles you are dumb.