Please RE-Merge OCE+US

bump - pls blizzard Prayge

Since people are regurgitating this thread and I know many people that do not use the forums myself included who are opposed a merge. I feel obligated to say that there isn’t any unanimous consensus that this is something the OCE community wants and would really disenfranchise many players that aren’t actively using the forums to voice their opinion.

After compromising repeatedly with people like you, we’ve agreed that even if we merge, it would a.) only affect arena teams over 1800 b.) only queue us into NA players after a significant delay c.) all matches vs NA would only ever be played out on NA servers.

You’ve literally played 10 arena games since the start of TBC. You shouldn’t get any say whatsoever on the arena side of things.

???

It’s currently literally impossible to queue a non-daily battleground at any time other than its weekend. You’re literally holding us hostage to the point we can’t queue up a single battleground.

Who’s disenfranchising who?

the pvers who raidlog ruined pvp

I transferred with my friends from Arugal to Whitemane and it is a night and day difference. The ping is pretty crappy for a feral druid though, but I’ll manage. Americans and Europeans are so lucky they have these megaservers available to them.

Give this badboy a like!

2 Likes

Still carrying on about this, maybe if 90% of the ladder didn’t dodge, snipe, and actually qued maybe we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

2 Likes

Bruh.

Your character has 0 games recorded in S2, and only 10 games in S1. I don’t really think this affects you at all.

Bump for s3 merge.
Queues have been getting worse, will continue too
Vast majority of people not wanting a merge are people who don’t even queue arena :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump need a merge ASAP or free transfers to benediction for oce servers

Unfortuantely, when they did merge OCE and US, the oceanic community nearly burnt the forums to the ground.

So yeah, Blizzard probably isn’t going to be doing this. Sorry.

Things change, with the state of the community then it was a far more rational reaction. I have changed my mind since then and I am sure many others have too.

Yeah virtually all of those vocal about that have quit the game, some of which for SoM which have merged BG groups, go figure.

I’m glad you deleted your comment because no one honestly cares about what you have to say. joke of the oce community/

1 Like

No, I wouldn’t call that a rational reaction.

Wow toksik

hello pls merge thx

Be dismissive all you like. Wanting to play on 20ms instead of 200 is very much rational when the population exists to support it. Those who held that view (me included) were just operating on a far too optimistic assumption about the Oceanic community. People with what I assume to be your view point were just far more correct in their assumption.

I don’t think any amount of optimism warrant the backlash Blizzard received. You can’t blame them for not wanting to touch this issue with a ten foot pole.

It wasn’t an assumption, it was an educated guess based on research, logic, and theory.

1 Like

As I said you were correct. Reason, logic and theory can lead to multiple potential outcomes. There is also a certain amount of queue time/QoL degradation people will accept in the trade off for better ping which has to be factored in.

Regardless, I do not believe the most productive way to behave when someone/many people say they changed their mind and you were right all along is to then throw it back in their face. This just causes greater divide, unless you now just want to watch the game suffer because everyone didn’t agree with you at first?

Lastly, not every post was disrespectful or rude in response to Blizzard’s OCE + NA merge. Many people were just stating their views. Any company that would withhold services from paying customers for the actions of a few on the fringe is doomed to begin with…