Please RE-Merge OCE+US

Key world here not all.

Who could forget the Kiwis?

1 Like

Hello AeX do you have onlyfans?

Hello blizzard merge us back with the US so we can queue into the little gnome ppc’s.

This is an open forum, where everyone’s entitled to post their feedback and opinions.

If someone’s words doesn’t suit your echo chamber or narrative, then you need to take a step back and learn how to engage in dialogue.

You guys do not represent our community, and you’re getting upset that there’s other people in your own community that feel differently, there isn’t a need to be toxic over it.

You’re having a proper whine on a forum and attacking everyone that has a different opinion than you, this isn’t politics, you have a solution available already.

Do you want me to start a Gofundme campaign so you can all transfer to NA?

You know I am really getting cufused with the OCE players. First you complain that they merged your server with the Americas. (See this thread)

Then you complain when they Unmerge them. So what is it you want exactly?

1 Like

Yes, we’re a hypocritical bunch.

The OP of this thread wrote in a similar thread you just linked the following comment, which I find highly ironic now that he’s the OP of this thread

In short, this is a small minority of Oceania players, using a lot of their Alt accounts to boost up their own support / like their own comments in the hope that it can cause change.

In reality, the Season has only really just begun, people are still focusing on PvE progression, the Honor calculations are absolutely butchered by Blizzard, and Horde BG Queues are just out of this world.

Most of us don’t want this change reverted, this is just a very vocal small minority of people using multiple accounts to push their narrative / gets upset when people have a different narrative.

Welcome to Oceania, toxicity is key here

EDIT: Let them transfer to NA

1 Like

Agree please remerge with the US

1 Like

You guys burst a vein raging at blizzard when they merged you a few weeks ago and now you want it back?

It’s just 1 guild spamming their Guild Discord for support on this thread (Titan) and a few other Arugals with their many alts posting in support, this isn’t a majority - they don’t represent the overall community.

They can just server transfer to NA.

1 Like

I figured it was something like that.

You don’t even PVP and have repeated yourself 20-30 times throughout this post with the same nonsense.

Keep telling people to transfer. Kill the oce PVP community even more, you’ll be the highest rated oce player @ 1500 in S2. Maybe you can partner up with your GM and review speed clear Vods in between Q’s!!

Sad

5 Likes

Well, that’s literally a solution available, transfer to NA

1 Like

You are living in a fantasy.

What alt accounts what are you even talking about? There’s plenty of people in this thread who are not in titan who have posted in support for this thread. You have about 150 of the total posts in here trying to push your extremely lop sided views onto people even though you have not even experienced the issues we are facing because you don’t arena. Then when someone brings up a valid point you tell them to xfer to NA. You are out of control brutha.

Edit: my favourite part was when you miss quoted blizzard saying they would assess it at the end of season one. You quoted their blue post and they said they would assess it in the first few weeks haha

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums Klinda, where people have multiple views and are able to express them despite the constant outrage from the other party whom disagrees.

Stay in your echo chamber if you wish, you should always welcome alternative views, even if it outrages you, it’s healthy to hear both sides of the topic.

Don’t get so caught up in emotion over it.

This post makes 71 in the thread, and almost everyone of your posts / OP’s / everyone else that agrees with you is directed at myself. All cravin’ the attention of my Wood

1 Like

Dusty your forum stats say that you’ve got over 24 hours of ‘recent’ read time
I can’t find any stats of you playing any sort of arena on online websites

If you had used even 1% of the time you’ve used being your own echo chamber on this thread on actually pvping in arena over 1700~ like pretty well everyone who’s saying ‘merge pls’ you might have a clue what your talking about.

Reality is your going to give some long winded response about how you know what your talking about when the stats clearly show you spend your time arguing about the game than playing it.

10 Likes

this ooftapay is dogshiit dont listen to the gronk
kids larpin like he has a clue rofl wota flop

Nah I like it as is tbh if I wanted to play NA pool with NA ping I’d just transfer. Thanks Bliz it’s nice being able to experience low ping arenas.

2 Likes

Agreed. Please remerge. I actually wanna be able to play my 29 twink

1 Like