Please put Brutosaur mount back in vendor

you had almost a year to get it.

3 Likes

If it was indeed a ploy to get short term token sales then they would have announce (or even put in the FOS just in SL it 3 months before or at a time when it would force most players who still wanted it no choice.

You don’t “need” to use the AH when you’re out questing. Everyone has used the AH for the 14 years that the Brutosaur didn’t exist and they’ll all continue to use it after it’s gone just fine.

It was a really cool mount but they decided to remove it. It’s really not that big of a deal.

4 Likes

So it begins

5 Likes

Thats the thing, they dont WANT everyone to have it or there wouldnt have been that price tag.

3 Likes

Fun fact, it won’t be a year since we were told until next month :open_mouth:

Here’s a discussion from February. There is lots of data out there that the average player has less than 1 million gold at any given time in their account. That means there isn’t anywhere near enough gold to go around for each player to have 5 million even if everyone with more than 5 million bought tokens or bought up all the mats on the AH.

Usually I’m the first person to say “it’s ok for things to be rare” and/or “you don’t get a participation trophy if you don’t participate.”

However, I completely disagree with how they handled the Longboi. For starters, they didn’t announce it at the start of the xpac. They technically didn’t announce it at all until it was datamined by Wowhead and someone made a thread about it then all they did was confirm it.

Longboi isn’t a mount that was earned through skill (like the pvp mounts) and he’s not attached to any content that the next xpac is going to make obsolete. He’s just a gold sink. They removed him to make people stay subbed to earn gold and sell tokens.

4 Likes

you can still get it. off BmAH

1 Like

You have the same ability and opportunity to make gold as anyone else in this game. Just because you were too lazy or stupid to do it does not make it impossible or “class struggle”

5 Likes

A dozen people per year can get it. That’s 0.01% forever here after who have access.

Seems like keeping would sell more tokens, I dont know anyone that is going to buy tokens in order to buy off the black market. However, many people did to get the 5mil.

They just dont want everyone to have it, it pretty simple.

1 Like

Actually , it is, because you were given ample warning that the mount that you wanted is not going to be available, and now you’re asking for special dispensation for it to come back because you didn’t heed the ample warning.

1 Like

this is the mage tower all over again

4 Likes

That appears to be a bunch of forum posters guessing, not proof that it’s mathematically impossible to make 5 million gold.

1 Like

It’s just a status symbol mount and not all that important OP. It sucks that it was removed but there are plenty of other cool mounts still in the game OwO

1 Like

5 million gold. I have had at the most on this character was little over 120k gold. Just enough to buy the tmog mount.

120k is doable for most players. 5 million? not so much.

2 Likes

im the laziest of the lazy and i have 6 million gold since legion. i didnt buy the longboi cause i felt it was useless to me.

1 Like

during legion it was doable for average joe shmoe logging in for 5 minutes on all his alts and doing the gold mission table

1 Like

Oh boo hoo. Use a portal and sell your crap in the capital city of your choice.

1 Like