Please offer NPC instance Boosting

For sure. Well, since we’re getting SoM, it does feel like they are at least open to experimenting with features for seasonal servers. Who knows if they will add longer lasting experimental servers as well.

I love world of warcraft. and i would like to play as little of it as possible.

1 Like

I’d rather see a NPC that sells a full level of rested xp for your level x15.

Even if you boost at that point, you are cutting the boosters out of 50% of their gold and destroying (deflating) the money.

Offer an NPC that boosts you to 70, gives you all T6 gear and BIS epics, maxes all your reputation and professions, and then lets you take a nice screenshot… then automatically deletes your character so you no longer have to be burdened with playing the game. Oh yeah and make sure you throw in dual spec and raid-wide totems for the deleted character while your at it. Thanks in advance, Blizzard.

I wish there were people who still played this game as it was designed.

As is, as a Tank on the literally highest population server I could find, I can’t get a group.

I play the game to do all of its content. I’d love to do that with others. No one else is doing that. I can’t do the content.

The irony in this. My server has no tanks, people beg and bribe forever, just to get a tank.
They all went to Benediction…

Holy hell these threads get dumber and dumber by the day…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.