Please nerf Fistweaving and buff other healers

Fistweaving is out of control… 40k dps constant while simultaneously having insane healing throughput. Please buff rdruid, priests, and hpal they are weaker than they should be. This will help balance all healers equally. There should not be a spec that can do the same damage as a DPS spec and heal more than every healer in the game.

1 Like

A few ideas for blizzard off the top of my head

1. Cocoon needs to have a longer cooldown. Used to be 90 seconds and now it’s too low at 55 seconds.

2. Increase the mana cost of their DPS abilities in PvP. No other healer can top people 0-100 for no mana. They should run oom like everyone else.

3. Design counters for other healers to use against them. Blizzard can get creative here but all of mistweaver damage is physical so designing moves that counter physical damage could be an idea.

4. Nerf enveloping mist healing by 25% in PvP. It’s healing way too much right now and it again costs fistweavers nothing to apply.

We don’t need healing nerfs, just dps nerfs. I’m a statue MW and I need that short CD on Cocoon to survive this burst meta.

3 Likes

That sounds awful.

Just tune down the numbers and increase the healing % on ancient teachings in pvp

2 Likes

Yeah, none of these suggestions are good imo.

4 Likes

so we cant queue dps because of ret pally. and now we cant queue healers because of fistweaver.

this season is crazy…

1 Like

Fistweavers single target healing output is mediocre. It’s literally Blackout kick cleaving that makes Fistweaving oppressive. Blackout kick is so overpowered atm that there are situations where pressing Rising Sun Kick is throwing and you just Mash Tiger palm into Blackout kick over and over. If you list any other reason for it being OP you are clueless. PVP isn’t balanced around there being 10 pets on the screen. There’s a reason Feral suddenly made a HUGE comeback into the meta and some people even have Feral S tier. IT’s because they can exploit Pets to get insane damage out that they normally wouldn’t be able to. Same with Windwalker. Blizzard simply needs to make these interactions not work with Pets and make Blackout kick always heal as if it only hit one target. Listing changes that would nerf caster Mistweaver which is one of the fasting ooming healers is fried and ignorant.

It’s funny how the dps number keeps getting inflated with every hysterical post.

LC is probably the weakest external CD of any healer as it is… and you want to nerf it even harder?

It’s called 80% of all currently existing CC in the game. You are just bad at using it if you can’t counter FW.

So destroy the spec in all end game content for a mode that barely 5% of the playerbase play?

So classes with massive passive dps shouldn’t have any downside for that?

It was always talentable to go down to 55 seconds, and required less talenting to do so in the past, while also working in stuns in wod.

You literally just described the CC that every class gets.

That’d absolutely destroy castweaver.

2 Likes

Buddy they can implement changes that only work in PVP. Are you trolling? Give me some of that Australian grass. It must be good.

Yea they can always nerf abilities separate from PvE. Fistweaving imo worked better when it was a cooldown and they would go in when needed. Being able to heal all game in melee range is weird design. We saw hpal get nerfed when they had huge melee wings uptime so I don’t see how this is any different