Please nerf classes after AWC

As unbiased as possible in any order below. When I say nerf/buffs I mean minor reductions in damage or healing 5-10%, this is the most fun I’ve had in pvp since Cata and believe these are the things to be looked at going into the tuning patch.

Mage: Triune, Combust crit damage since it’s off global.

Priest: Mindgames initial damage nerfed, greater fade one minute or even higher. Buff mana efficiency on disc and holy especially the base cost of shield.

Warrior: intervene, commanding shout, disarm, reflect, something in utility kit needs longer cooldown or hit their damage by 5 percent similar to ww monk.

Paladin: nerf hpal mana efficiency and ability to just only cast wogs and shocks to full heal (prot, ret, hpal). Force holy to cast occasionally outside of divine favor and get them to actually have to fake cast.

Hunter: no nerfs and buff rapid fire - OR* (Edit) Buff Pet Survivability by 25% Damage Reduction to shore up their glaring weakness.

Druid: feral nerf off-healing and buff their overall damage outside convoke or kyrian goes, convoke needs to ramp up not one tap in under .5 sec, balance cannot full moon at all or triple star surge in a row on convoke, buff rdruid dispel protection higher healing procs for ppl stealing or purging their hots.

Warlock: nerf corruption slow and buff their defensive shield to every 2 min. The longer the expansion the more painful this legendary will be for everyone. Look at their damage at awc if competing as it has appeared oppressive for non melee cleaves/rmp.

Shaman: nerf enhance healing surges, chain harvest heal but not their damage, look at and nerf ele stormkeeper crits, Resto shaman nerf windshear to 20-25 seconds.

Rogue: nerf master assassin and buff damage thresholds out of the 100 percent crit evis/ss/echos, nerf damage done in duel, but prevent aoe heals outside of it to heal either players.

Monk: buff mw survivability and mana ratios, cocoon needs to be buffed. Wind walker damage nerfed by 5 percent minimum.

Death knight: frost is at a good spot increase deathstrike healing by 30-50 percent for both specs but decrease it’s damage to negligible. (only the deathstrike damage - keep everything else in their kit the same)

22 Likes

how about please buff classes after awc?

4 Likes

I like this list in general.

Only thing I really disagree with is buffing MM damage.

Edit: And nerfing wind sheer

I like nerfing master assassin so we aren’t so reliant on it.

Damage in shadowy duel isn’t really an issue. It costs 50 energy and if you’re using it on a kill target that means you’re probably using it at the end of your go to try to eek out a kill once you’re out of CC. At this point though, you’ve already used your damage and likely won’t have symbols, and are energy starved from activating duel in the first place.

That being said, duel is still incredibly powerful for CCing healers, peeling for yourself or a teammate, or getting restealths. I don’t know how to change duel while still making it worthwhile to take.

1 Like

Idk why people think forcing hpal to cast 2.4s holy lights is okay…we’d literally get destroyed by anything training us. Throw a mana cost on wog, remove big sac, and bring back double sac and we’re good

3 Likes

You think Enhance damage is fine, but FDK’s damage should be nerfed.

Yeah ok.

9 Likes

It’s because all other healer classes are forced to cast and you neutralize all attempts to lock out a hpal easily through bm, df, holyshock spam, and wogs. Legit there is no point to look at a pali atm besides to cc him as he gets free full heals without compensation to disc, resto sham or mist weaver. This is why hpal is broken at the moment and why I’m calling for a nerf.

2 Likes

Forcing hpal to use a 2.4s cast in this meta wouldn’t be viable. Also, hpal swaps are really affective when they don’t have beacon on themselves. Hpal isn’t broken but it does need reworks in the areas I mentioned above and maybe a 30s cd on df rather than 25

Mindgames should make you take something like 7% of total hp when casting healing abilities and heal your enemy for 7% when you damage it, in some situations the full reversal is just stupid.

2 Likes

Nerf Triune, then buff mobility to reduce the near 100% uptime, so we can kite again.

1 Like

Just watched Mitchjones hit a 70k pyro on a pvp target. I’d say some nerfs are in order.

4 Likes

buff mw pls ty

3 Likes

How about we give Triune to MWs.

hpal needs a redesign.

-flash of light should be buffed to be main heal, holy light should be rewarding to cast but only freecasting
-remove ultimate sac, return 2x like you said
-more holy power generation w/ judgment giving it, nerf wog to compensate - maybe return eternal flame / sacred shield

• saved by the light removed
1 Like

Hunter pets need buffs… More health. better healing. Anything.

Greater fade needs to be 1:30. Mind games needs a cap on damage dealt. Like, deals up to 8k back to the target for healing or damage. Shouldn’t be unlimited for its duration.

Warriors D stance needs to reduce damage done by 20% or more.

Ret and Prot need healing reduced by 50% OR increase the cost OR put a CD on WoG.

Chain harvest needs to be looked at.

Corruption slow should only last for 6-8s after corruption is applied. Not for the duration.

3 Likes

Yea I feel hunter damage is really good at the moment and their only weakness is their pet for the roar of sacrifice. If we give them ways to keep pet up easily they will be really strong in the jungle/cupid cleave combos so I thought compensate them with their cooldown burst and keep pet their weakness. They are the only class that don’t need nerfs besides of course mistweavers.

Your entire spec is built around never casting. Since the start of the game interupts have been a way to punish healers. You avoid interupts in 99/100 casts because you never do it outside of Divine Favor. Best part is you make the Dfavor disappear faster than a GCD so you can’t purge kick without a zoomers reaction time.

From your list you don’t understand the game and what make stuff deals high damage or healing.

Your nerfs would be clueless.

5 Likes

So what’s the fix for Enh Sham being made out of tissue paper if you nerf our only other defensive maneuver (healing) when we only have astral otherwise? The whole reason healing is so high is because it’s the only way to stay alive against the rest of these classes.

1 Like

Make fast shot shoot bigger shots imo.

2 Likes

I play the game at a relatively high level, not the best def above average and all of these nerfs would help nerf burst damage outside of ret divine toll as I’d rather nerf their absurd offhealing than their damage.