Please merge na and oce for bgs and non rated arena skirms

the ques are so long and paticipation is awful. I get people dont want to do rated arena with NA ping, I dont want that either.

Just let us do unrated BG/skirms at any time of day or night. we cant even get a AV que to pop outside of AV weekend.

Please dont flame me with “oce backlash etc” a large majority of us didnt want to purge the merge.

Oce feels like a small private server meme.

1 Like

From all accounts, this is only the opinion of a minority that is in a guild together and has asked all their members to come here and ask for this.

So it may look like a big issue, but it is only a minority of the OCE players that really want this.

not true, i have no affilation with Primal or Titan. just want to play some games man and not wait in que for 30mins as alliance

Ah, the fact that you even knew what guilds I was talking about kind of proves my point.

2 Likes

I mean oce is a small fish pond. what do you expect me to say. there are lots of players that would love this change. why do you even care if you “point” is proven, this neither benefits or harms your ability to play the game…

There are lots that don’t want to be merged again. Blizzard won’t want to deal with that again.

Yes I agree, however I think most people were upset that the merge included rated arenas, which it shouldn’t.

If they “tested” merging bgs and skirms for a week but kept rated in its own seperate ladder like it currently is, it could perhaps be quite successful.

NA does not want to be merged with you

what are you not understanding about that?

I mean, why not? the OCE horde have a solid AV strat and you fellas might actually win some games lmao

Last time NA players were reporting a huge MS increase on their side. I don’t think the backlash would have been nearly as bad if it was just oceanic feeling it.

yeah NA doesnt wanna be touched by your latency problems. either roll onto NA yourself or quit.

yes we would be put on us west servers not Na on oce servers

I don’t want to be merged with na at all for anything.

you wouldnt have any if oce was put on NA and not vice versa. we just want to play the game, dont care about 100 extra ms in a bg.

IF

/10char

Because when they tested this “fix” people on NA had to deal with 3-5x their usual pings or sometimes worse. If you want to PvP then you should play on NA servers, it’s an easy fix for you specifically instead of making the game worse for a much larger group of people.

go and re read what i said

“Please merge na and oce for bgs” NO

Because you are intentionally misleading people and trying to inflate the issue. Also the fact that this thread exists shown it was not made in good faith. If you really wanted to show your support, you would have posted in the 10 other threads that already exist to discuss the topic.

Instead you are playing the “Artificially Inflate the Issue” game by creating yet another thread. In those other threads it was already pointed out, by many individuals on the OCE servers, that it is the minority that want this, but they are trying to make it seem like more want it, by using underhanded tricks like creating multiple threads on the same issue, replying to their own threads on alt characters and accounts, etc.

The truth is, it is only a few guilds that are supporting this effort and are using all the forum tricks in the book to make it seem like more support it. It is misleading and disingenuous.

you wouldnt have any if oce was put on NA and not vice versa. we just want to play the game, dont care about 100 extra ms in a bg.