Please make WoW more Account-wide

Here is the thing, my main account is on EU and I already unlocked all allied races, flying in specific regions, mounts, transmog etc…
It’s something else if you’re new to the game but someone that has already done a lot of time consuming activities mostly don’t wanna do them again.

There are mounts from older events like The Hearthsteed or The Primal Flamesaber which are battlenet account wide.

That’s why I think it would be great if everything like mounts/pets, achievements (like pathfinder) and transmog would also be battlenet account wide and not only per wow license.

Especially since you may have friends on other reagions in this world or you move from one continent to another.

I would even pay for it like some kind of game service.

1 Like

Aren’t they account wide though? I remember talking to my brother about making him an account on my battle.net so he could use all of my mounts and stuff. Or are you saying you have one EU account and one US account and want them to be combined or something?

I have a EU and US account, yes.
Not really combined, just that both accounts share everything I have done, like achievements.

It is a money thing?
There must be a reason for the seperation.

But they are? I have two accounts, they share everything.

If yours are not, see if your accounts are not connected, if they are not you can connect them . Is the email address the same on both of them?

1 Like

He’s talking about accounts in different regions. If they can’t be connected I’m sure there’s a technical reason for it, or maybe Blizz just doesn’t want to put the time into fixing it or something.

2 Likes