Having youre bags fill up with soul shards all the time is annoying. Please make them stacks of 5 or 20 like every other reagents are. Soul shards bag takes a normal bag slot so warlocks are penalized.
Are there any soul shard bags this time? I haven’t leveled high enough to worry about it (playing with controller and surviving the Undercity elevator is a game unto itself). I expected soul shards to have their own reagent bag.
You chose classic you have to live with it.
Isn’t there a quest where you make a container for your soul shards in Classic?
I remember there was one in Vanilla.
I’ma be honest, I know its weird but I kinda like that the don’t stack in the bag. Its one of those ‘friction’ points that lends itself well to the vibe - you gonna load up on shards or have extra bag space? That said yeah, theres bags you can get that are soul shard specific that let you load up.
Tho in SoD there was a quest that gave you an item that worked as 1 free soul shard every like 5 min or so. I hope that comes back! Not just cause the item was nice, the quest itself was super neat!
There was the Classic quest where you had to choose the really cool scythe or the object that let you summon a Voidwalker shard free every so often (and something else, but no one took the something else). In Classic that extra shard thing was a given…really helped. Pretty sure that quest will still be there…it would be great if they changed it to allowing any demon to be summoned at no cost.
I would take on El Pollo Grande any day for that. Always wondered if a hunter could tame El Pollo Grande (named creature)…but that might make the quest so that it couldn’t be completed.
Shards is not can be placed in new reagent bag.