Please make separate setting for druid flight form

That’s horrible… They should simply do it as they did it with the travel form. Two buttons, two birds, one that flys statically and one that doesn’t.

2 Likes

I am with op. The toggle is a cast so making a macro is not going to work well. Once we got our flight back in Dragonflight I constantly switched between flight form and riding my dragon.

3 Likes

Druid flight form is NOT A MOUNT. It is just a part of being a druid. It’s not listed in the mount collection. Please change this back to what it was before.

3 Likes

Yea also with the new Skyriding, druid flight forms are no longer “instant flight and take off”, as the form shift is instant, but the “lift off” ability is put on GCD when you shift, so its basically the same as every other mount now.

4 Likes

And bring back the old aquatic form button.

1 Like

Agreed with OP. This new flight form behavior is undesired and a huge nerf.

1 Like

I’m with the Original poster, I personally hate the way “flight form feels” with skyriding. I hate that I can’t have specific mounts be sky riding and others to be “regular”

I wish they gave us 3 options;

option 1# (default). how it was pre-patch release (specific skyriding mounts are sky riding) normal mounts and flight form are normal. (not sky riding)

option #2 option to toggle all mounts to sky riding

option #3 option to toggle all mounts to normal riding

1 Like

I was hoping there was a discussion on this. I haven’t played in a few months and just came back for pre-patch and saw how disgusting it is to toggle between the two.

Flight form just needs to be instant again, toggle or not.

1 Like

Came to make a post about this…

Please separate flight form from the mounts toggle…

I dont want dynamic flight form. I use it to get around cities and quest areas where i need to only go 30 feet… and then use dynamic for mounts… Please fix this.

Evokers have this exact set up, but the opposite. Soar for dynamic, mounts for regular.

1 Like

It’s not the case right now. If you enable steady flight, when you soar it just puts you in the air and you are in regular flight.

The only class who actually has the optin is monk. Zen flight

1 Like

Which is slower than any mount.