Please make and maintain a legacy companion app

The title really says it all.
I think many of us still have alts or mains farming that last paragon reputation mount from legion. Or the heirloom rings from WoD. Now, as we move to Shadowlands from BfA, I’m frustrated that I’m going to be losing my ability to easily send troops on BfA missions.

I hope it would be possible to develop and maintain a legacy companion app so we can continue to farm those items we’re looking for. Would also be helpful for those new players who will now be spending more time in those expansions due to the leveling changes. It makes the game a little more fun for them if they can also update their WoD, BfA or Legion mission boards on their lunch break at work.

1 Like
2 Likes

This is actually a good idea, a way to keep me interested in older content and keeping myself linked to WoW at all times. I hope they do go through with updates for the app.

Awesome! Thanks for this reply! I had no idea that the app was going to be upgraded. Let’s just hope they find a way to add WoD also! I’d love to finally get that last ghost ring :blush: