Please make an asmongold NPC for shadowlanda

I genuinely can’t tell if I should laugh at the satire or not.

You can’t be serious, right?

8 Likes

He does community events like mount offs and transmogrified fashion shows he has more famous than leeroy Jenkins at this point he gets millions of views and has inspired tons of people to play harder and be better

3 Likes

Maybe if the NPC is in the middle of nowhere. Like one of those rocks floating around the void of Outland. Far far away where no one can see him. Who only spawns for five minutes every week. :thinking:

Or they could save the effort and just never consider the idea of making one.

9 Likes

You watch his mountoffs and still look like that?

8 Likes

O.o lol

Uhhhh… . no?

More famouse than Leeroy. . ROFL!

Ok man Im out.

3 Likes

They just need him to run in after you kill a boss and take the credit like old school lore NPCs or maybe he can spawn in WPvP with a giant entourage of elites while he’s just a normal mob.

5 Likes

answer honestly
Do you have a crush on him?

7 Likes

A murderhobo’s gotta stay furnished somehow.

1 Like

oops I just realized I’m logged in the wrong character. sending uwus and owos to all my fwiends

Am I the only one that immediately thought that OP sounded like Donald Trump talking about himself?

25 Likes

No, you are not the only one

It’s just not making sense that other players can have npc when asmon is the biggest influencer and inspirer and has more played time then them and knows the game better and makes more content and interacts with community more that’s all

1 Like

This bait is gonna catch more people than my hunter traps ever could.

6 Likes

He’s dead. But only on the inside.

2 Likes

I see I have a lot in common with the man

There’s plenty of Withered around Suramar already.

3 Likes

Probably has something to do with him being a huge jerk on his stream 90% of the time, but sure, let’s act like it makes no sense.

9 Likes

I thought you had to be a warlock or mage to burn someone that badly.:fire: :fire:

2 Likes

If hes a jerk than why is he the most famous you just are just getting confused by his jokes he cares for the community and the game and fights for us

1 Like

Eff, NO.
/10char

2 Likes