PLEASE make a torghast catch up system

The fact I have to go through all floors 1-8 on EVERY one of my alts is insane, Just unlock all the floors to each weeks layers please

1 Like

I wish they would unlock all the layers account wide like twisting corridors. Gotta redo 7 plus runs just to get to a layer 8.

2 Likes

agree, this is what i was thinking. Don’t understand why it’s not like that right now seeing ilvl doesn’t really matter and scailing usually goes off powers~

I hope they change it. I got a bunch of alts. Although I like torgast. Doing the lower layers again is annoying. Especially when you don’t get gear from the runs. And the soul ash doesn’t lead to any gear without a decent gold investment.

I would be fine with it if there was a way to gather more soul ash to a cap if you will each week from the place.

I hate having to log into my alts every week just for the ash to ensure i can use w/e legendary they will need to use starting next patch at the appropriate ilvl. Sometimes i wanna get other stuff done during that week and i don’t like feeling that i missed out on the mats