Please let us delete Legion Artifact Weapons

Will not be long before we have 2 more slots taken up with the neck and the cloak.

Which is why I said use personal bank for that stuff. And why do you assume they’d make it smaller? Void Storage is small right now. Server wide storage could be huge, pay for each tab like we do with guild banks.

Have you ever played Old Republic?

The reagent bank space should be doubled in size

This and if there is a technical limit they need to increase by 50% and allow us to consolidate all mats and crafted consumables up to 200 or hell even 1000.

1 Like

wait a year and they will be badges of honor

Slightly off topic but I wish these weapons were still relevant, and that we were still trying to empower them. I’d rather that than azorite armor and the other stuff in BFA…

Sometimes they need to be equipped, if you’re catching up on Balance of Power.

Really? That’s crazy. They changed it for everything else but the quests. Oof.

Also: Balance of Power sucks to have to do over and over. :pensive:

this, and for goodness sake make stackable crafted items stack greater than 20.

If they allow this then we can have more goods in the economy and maybe just maybe that can divvy up the gold in the economy over this larger supply.

Because that has been the normal trend in my experience with accountwide (or serverwide) storage unless that accountwide storage is sold for additional money. The sum of the (potential) individual storage spaces (2 Void Storage tabs x 50 characters = 100 tabs in this case) is more than the amount of accountwide storage that the developers are willing to allocate to every single account.

Which is why I said the part that you conveniently left out:

1 Like

My proposed solution:
Rather than deleting the artifact, you return to your Class Hall and agree to “Hang it up”. Allowing you to hang your artifacts on a wall or rack.

My solution for this bag space debacle. Just create tabs for them in the heirloom tab. Its not as though they have special abilities anymore, and the new leveling system doesn’t level lock it against anyone.

1 Like