Please let SoM players transfer to TBC/WOTLK when it is over

by fast tracked, you mean still took a week of play time to get to 60?

100% XP to quests and gold.

100 Hours is leveling as slow as you possibly could and afk’ing for hours at a time.

ok and they made it to reflect the speed of levelling 0-60 in tbc, and they’re adding another 50% bonus in prepatch

1 Like

100% is much faster than the pace of TBC.

1 Like

to quests only, not mobs. from the beginning, they said it would be equal to tbc. did you do it and have you levelled in tbc since to compare? or are you just here to complain? it felt comparable to me. besides, everyone in tbc just mage boosts their characters anyways

1 Like

at the original 40% it was TBC speed. Its now 100%. The smart player levels a class now in SOM because it will be faster than TBC is now and maybe even after TBC has the 50% xp bonus.

believe me, the “smart” player is sitting in a dungeon in tbc with a mage or paladin killing all the mobs for them.

3 Likes

LMAO yeah, you got me there

goes to show, you should play for fun, not for a reward that’s 3 years away.

2 Likes

The only question is how much will it cost to go to TBC/Wrath realms.

says ‘free’.

1 Like

And I also saw the Era OR Wrath, not both. No, it will be free to Era then cost money to clone to Wrath.

You can all say how right I was later.

1 Like

Only a raid tier

1 Like

I am inclined to believe this is accurate

2 Likes

Are posts like these the reason the dislike button was removed.

Wish i would have seen this coming sooner, i would jave grinded r14 and got an easymode battletank too.

Sellouts.

1 Like

topkek my man :face_with_monocle:

thoughts and prayers :pray:

3 Likes

Let em transfer but cap gold and items they can bring over, economies will take hits it you just let anyone transfer anywhere with whatever.

1 Like

The economies are already destroyed from years of gold buying. It literally doesn’t matter

Terrible idea. Classic WOTLK brings the introduction of achievements and right off the bat you diminish their meaning by allowing a bunch of budget rank 14s and scarab lords into the mix. SOM characters should go to classic era only, as originally intended.

12 Likes

Good point.