Please let OCE players queue into NA servers for PvP

If you don’t want to force it, just let me choose to play on NA pvp servers. It’s so lame, never can find arena games, bgs etc.

1 Like

When I lived in Korea, after playing on Korean servers with like 0-10 ms for months, I decided to reroll on a US server, because… reasons.

Playing on oceanic realms is always a mistake. As an aussie I only play on US realms. I don’t even notice the 200 ms tbh. Didn’t chanimal get rank 1 with 200 ms? It doesn’t matter as much as you think it does.

1 Like

I play on US realms in retail and classic its just a better choice in the end.

1 Like

Those raid times must be pretty bad.

Naw.

You had your chance.

Before there were Oceanic servers, Australians raided on Australian time on US servers.

But personally I noticed the ping, and much prefer 20ms to 200ms.

Yeah, I’d much rather be on Arugal than a NA server. I had my fill of “high ping” when batching was in classic.

Another day, another no queue pops.

What’s preventing you from paying for a transfer to Faerlina?

didnt blizz do this only for OCE to scream bloody murder

why not just xfer to west coast NA, there are OCE friendly times if you look hard enough

or our pick of mega servers, they have raids 24/7

PVP with US realms is a better solution.

OCE players will have low latency during raids and high latency during grouped PVP. The realm is also in sync with the timezone so that most raids happen during the evening.

Transferring to US realms means the raiding schedule is changed to lunchtime unless we could convince the whole region to also transfer.

From the USA players’ point of view, nothing changes. US players enjoy low ping in all situations, the games are always hosted on US servers.

The problem is we do not know for sure how many OCE people would want that. There was a protest before, there could be one now.

Not for everyone who doesn’t want 200ms latency. Back before OCE servers existed, PVP for Australians was horrible because the latency on US servers was bad. When they merged them previously, everyone complained and demanded separation.

If you want US populations, move to a US server.

yes, I addressed that as well. It’s now ultimately about the ratio between the like and the dislike. I am fine with 200ms ping while some aren’t.

I transferred as you suggested, not a big deal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.