Please keep addons disabled for Wrath launch

That’s great, glad that you have a way that you enjoy. Now why would you want to enforce your way on the vast majority of people who don’t want to play that way?

In what way would it enhance the game for you to know that other people are being forced against their will to play your way? How is that better for you? I’m honestly curious.

4 Likes

You are free to play the game with no addons. You do not however speak for the rest of us and are not going to take them away from us. This mentality of, “I don’t want X so I want it taken away from EVERYONE” needs to stop.
:axe:

3 Likes

Chances are, none of the addons will work properly on launch anyway

Do it please.

1 Like

The important addons always work at launch, once prepatch hits the PTR gets updated with full wrath code so the addon devs can update everything ready for launch.

This is kind of how I feel about blizzard implementing quest helper.

People have the option to download questie. You know? Like, I don’t imagine I’m going to have the option to turn off the quest helper.

That experience is just going to be mindless by default, I guess.

What quest helper?

3 Likes

nodding with appreciation

This one.

1 Like

Back in original Wrath, you could turn it off. Blizzard didn’t force it on anyone.

no its always been there

Go away !!!

They have been enabled for beta.

Guess what that means? :wink:

Hard disagree with that statement but OP’s take is bad and he should feel bad.

The spirit of classic is the equivalent of redoing high school but with all the accrued knowlege you have as an adult in order to live out a power fantasy where you get good grades and not make dumb decisions.

Then disable them yourself. This isn’t classic anymore Karen.

3 Likes

Hey look, another person that wants to tell others how to play the game.

1 Like

I Realize this is a hard concept to grasp but the the power to disable addons is already in your hands, just click disable addons in the addon interface tab, Even better dont download them in the first place.

1 Like

LOL no doubt. What is with MMOs attracting these little dictators that want to ruin everybody’s good time. They can’t even turn them off themselves. I am on a diet, so NOBODY can eat carbs. NOBODY!

1 Like

I suspect it is really not about that, some people need to force conformity onto others to feel validated and powerful. If I can’t have/ want it, nobody can have it is a very real thing. It is pretty much 90% of politics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.