Please I beg of you please fix Customer Support

Can you please hire some folks to fix customer service?

Is it really too much to ask to be able to open a Standardized GM ticket without jumping though 1000 times 1000 hoops of click this and click that?

It took me about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to unstick one of my characters from the falling through the world glitch. And I ended having to ask someone how to navigate through the help menu to get to the unstuck feature. It really is a horrible set up it should not be like that.

Your customer service is terrible really terrible and horrible to navigate through. I come here asking for you to please fix your ingame and out of game customer support.

This is not a troll post this is a legit post saying that your customer support needs some reconstruction. I’m not here to flame anyone or troll anyone. Thank you for hearing me out thank you.

18 Likes

I miss the days where you could call and speak with a GM.

19 Likes

I do as well. You used to be able to phone someone too. The customer support is just not functioning like it should be.

8 Likes

Problem exists between keyboard and chair.

4 Likes

How is this a pebcak issue?
Navigating the ticket portal is a nightmare.

6 Likes

One time I felt bad for someone and wrote up a guide for them. I’m still not sure how I got to the WRA forum (I don’t have toons there) and I thought I was replying to the GD.

4 Likes

Sounds like you need to enter a ticket for this issue. (Sorry to troll but it was setup.)

1 Like

didn’t take 30 minutes for me to find the character unstuck service or how to write a ticket for an issue

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to explain all that one by one steps. But the request is to fix the customer service to be less of a nightmare.

1 Like

I was agreeing that CS isn’t the greatest because opening a ticket isn’t easy either.

2 Likes

? Navigate through menu and it eventually lets you submit a ticket. Some services are even automated now a days.

It does when someone doesn’t know how to navigate through all that mess they got.

1 Like

I’m delighted for you-- folks have different skills. Just because it was easy for you does not mean it was easy for OP or anyone else.

6 Likes

I’m sorry people need to read these days instead of just typing like “where does insert item drop?” Like the ticket service was some sort of google system.

This isn’t a pride issue here. I don’t care who is faster or slower. This is me saying customer service needs redone for folks who really does need help with a issue. I’m glad your a hot shot congratulations.

4 Likes

I actually just searched in google “Wow character unstuck” this was the first page

2 Likes

In game Support → Contact Support - > in-game issues → Character problem - > stuck character service.

So complex.

1 Like

Don’t even need to do that. Google> Wow character unstuck> Click first result>Click “stuck character service” button.

You expect people to know about Google? I’m reporting you for time-travelling.

2 Likes

You don’t need to address people when they are only here to be a troll. You’re not the only one that thinks the Support portal needs to be improved.

2 Likes