Please help with weakaura lag

Hello! Please let me know if this is the wrong page to try and get an issue resolved regarding weakaura/WTF folder. I was directed here by a mod on a previous post!

Whenever I install the JeremyUI for monk (WW/BM) my game starts to lag in pulls in dungeons/raids.

How I have troubleshooted so far:
Before I knew that it was that weakaura I lowered all of my settings, disabled every addon and weakaura. When that did not work I deleted each one and no change.

Then I deleted my cache, interface, and WTF folder. Then I started adding each addon/weakaura back and tested in a dungeon and/or raid. When I got to the JeremyUI one I noticed the lag come back.
At that point I disabled the WA and tested again and there was no progress. So I deleted and tested again and no progress. Then I deleted the folders again and there was no lag.

Then I added each addon back and every weakaura besides JeremyUI and tested each time (no lag). At this point I reached out to the Peak discord wa section and looked to see if there was a direction I could be pointed in. The author did some updates and and installing the wa, testing, and removing the folders again (because there was lag) I tried something a bit different.

After installing the wa and checking that the lag was there, I deleted 2 of the 3 (I left WTF) and tested again. The lag was still there. After deleting all 3 again and installing my addons/WAs besides JeremyUI I tested again and there was no lag.

Is there anyway I can get help finding out what is specifically causing the issue? My pc is pretty beefy: 32gb dddr5, ryzen 9, 4070ti, wow installed on a m.2 ssd (with 64%~ used)

You can leave a comment on the wago page for it
https://wago.io/gtELvbixq

It’s possible that someone will reply with a work around or suggestion.