Please help windwalkers now >:^[

Not really though, haste increases the rage they can gain and spend during their burst window, which increases their test of might buff, which increases the frequency of their bursts.

Vers increases damage, that’s it, that’s as deep as it gets.

6 Likes

But verse stacking wasnt as much a thing in legion it also wont be as big of a thing in Shadowlands, since corruption is gone.

Uses a hot garbage spec to defend another hot garbage spec…

1 Like

Arms isnt hot garbage though so that’s fine. Ww have way more uniqueness then Arms does.

Oh no you stack verse to do better damage because the base form of the class is fine.

Arms oh you need to stack haste to be fine and even more to be amazing.

Most classes target x corruption to stack that’s how wow works.

Main stat over all other stats.

No and that’s the point, we’ve had the same cookie cutter rotation since Legion, and we need a flat damage buff every patch to keep up with scaling.

Which is bad design and why corruptions was a bad idea.

1 Like

Ww 100% is more unique and flows better then warrior you have a real burst button we dont.

Corruptions are going away so that point is mute.

Again, season 2-4 ww has consistently been one of the best dps, behind only rogue. And literally everyone is behind rogue.

Why are you only focusing on leather specs when it’s not just leather wearers that fill the dps slot…?

WW got a 5% damage buff. Twice, in the entire expansion. One of which was after several nerfs.

You mean like it having one of the best overall toolkits in the game, which is largely why it’s consistently been popular in m+?

So now it’s every patch? Make up your mind

Show main
/10char

Sorry, cant have empathy for class with broken mobility and low cooldown CCs.

1 Like

Can’t quote this enough. Mastery could use some love IMO.

3 Likes

I’d trade both for an interresting design.

Your point is also the reason we won’t be reviewed, people are already pissed about the fact there are too many melees with gap closers.

Interesting design is subjective. While I agree that some small changes to scaling are needed I am very happy with the current WW design.

1 Like

Uh. No.

Arcane mage next please.

1 Like

Lets be clear here, they were brought to amplify Rogues and prot warriors bananas broken damage back then. Not cause they themselves were pumping damage.

1 Like

BuT tHeY hAvE tHe HiGhEsT ThEoReTiCaL DaMaGe In GaMe

And Mages always have a viable DPS spec. Monks don’t have that luxury

4 Likes

I mean rogues and druids can say the same about monk in MoP :rofl: ontop of saying that about DH in Legion . So no pity for monks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So you’re making blatantly false statements, but I can’t refute them without showing a different avatar?

somebody seems like they’re trying to push a specific agenda to get what they want, regardless of it’s authenticity

…and because they had the utility and toolkit necessary to fulfill that role. If they literally brought nothing but the physical buff, they would not have been brought.

The op himself said, it’s not all about damage.

Regardless of the design state of mages or monks, that’s a completely inane and illogical reason to prioritize one over the other.

Performing well or poorly in the past has no bearing on how things are balanced in the present.