Please hard restart the server

completely unplayable, somehow was able to get to the isle and about 10 quest in im stuck at wrathion and im unable to turn in Killjoy.

The server is a complete trainwreck if 30 min of resetting / sorting itself out helps. Do it.

2 Likes

Side note to people I’m playing on a Moon Guard shard and I’m unable to turn in any quest / use any abilities without the server going down. Meanwhile Moon Guard seems to be having not nearly the amount of issues. The characters on the servers are having non of the issues I am. And all I can do is watch them run by me.

I’m straight up shocked they haven’t done this. The other high pop realms are mostly fine now and Area 52 is still a nightmare situation unless you’re one of the lucky ones who got through the first zone quickly and are lag free. This is the first expansion in awhile where there wasn’t a buffer zone or two zones to split the population (like the maw for shadowlands or doing the azerite crap with magni in silithus). I don’t know how they thought the 20000+ realms were going to manage having everybody thrust into one location at once…